mgk
Astro

no, wait, wasn't that a dog?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Congrats and welcome to the parenting mini organization of test... Yes we still drink and game but we also raise kick ass kids.

Get that baby to be a Test Squadron bib. Or....

Attachments

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Congrats and welcome to the parenting mini organization of test... Yes we still drink and game but we also raise kick ass kids.

Get that baby to be a Test Squadron bib. Or....
Okay no bullshit here guys, my wife just gave me permission to name my child... if its a boy....

...."GUNNER!"

Yes, that is right. If it is a girl, we are going with Cleo because that is what she wants but if it's a boy we will name him Gunner. As in Turret Gunner.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Congrats Man, if its a girl, just don't name her Random Kitty, its taken by my daughter, she likes watching me run around my hanger. If its a boy, well, I got Lil' Dude and Double A Ron, both of who are always asking if any ship I am looking at is mine.

Kids are great, so have fun with it....

FOR THE GLORY OF TEST!!!!!!!

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I worked with a guy named Gunnar a few years back. Big viking-looking dude who drove a Toyota Tercel that had over 400,000 miles on it.

Good name, good dude.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Gunner was the name of a great ass baseball player for West Point and now is a good ass gold bar in the Army.

This new Test Gunner will be awesome and his dad will be so humbled by it. Enjoy this time man. Once more congrats.

Cervos

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Cervos
Congrats! Gunner is an awesome name, hope everyone is happy and healthy. Well at least healthy, your wife is going to be pretty pissed off soon if she isn't already :)

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Alright TESTIES, here is "My Little Turret Gunnar":

The dude is freaking COOL as hell. And thank god he got his mommy's good looks and good manners. He happens to be fully sponsored already, by a lot of companies, and while I am conflicted about training him to be the "Tiger Woods of Gaming", I don't think he will have much of a choice. Both his parental units are in the industry, and he is surrounded by Gaming and Hardware and stuff.

But yeah, he is freaking awesome as hell and I am seriously so lucky. He is healthy as hell, smart as his mommy, and just a really cool kid. Give him about 5 years (Probably about the time PU drops LOL), and he will be one of the best Turret Gunners in TEST.

Also, sorry for going Super Dark but it's been a crazy couple months. I have not had a spare moment and it seems I won't get many. But Montoya and you guys are all right, its freaking worth every minute of everything.

Shoutout to my bros over at Gunnar Optiks for sending him a set of super sick custom made infant sized Gaming Glasses!

Slum and Son over and out. See you guys in the Verse!

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Congrats Slum! Little Gunnar is eyeing that keyboard wondering what you were thinking when you set those bindings haha!

I've been wondering where you disappeared off too. Glad things are good on the west coast. Expect an email from me in a day or two.

Forgot your password?