Test base

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yes in about 2-3 years or so, maybe when such mechanic is implemented..
To be realistic game is in mid Alpha state, so what we know know might be so far of from what is then it's impossible to know.
But I bet there will be more than one place, where Test members can spawn in together when time come.

🍻

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yes in about 2-3 years or so, maybe when such mechanic is implemented..
To be realistic game is in mid Alpha state, so what we know know might be so far of from what is then it's impossible to know.
But I bet there will be more than one place, where Test members can spawn in together when time come.

🍻

Indeed how else are we to see who can drink the most?

But in all seriousness, I know with the amount of Pioneers and Orions we should be able to quickly establish several well-crafted (IE capable of withstanding test's attempts to land) towns full of bars and grills.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Indeed how else are we to see who can drink the most?

But in all seriousness, I know with the amount of Pioneers and Orions we should be able to quickly establish several well-crafted (IE capable of withstanding test's attempts to land) towns full of bars and grills.
Id say the Kraken, Idris and Javelin is more likely to be spawn points and...
Let's not forget we will be able to claim land and build outpost bases which is also re-spawn points as all ship with beds of cause

CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: Scape and Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Id say the Kraken, Idris and Javelin is more likely to be spawn points and...
Let's not forget we will be able to claim land and build outpost bases which is also re-spawn points as all ship with beds of cause

CHEERS! 🍻
True but do Kraken, Idris and Javelin have enough cargo room for all of the beer and grill materials required to feed this group?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
True but do Kraken, Idris and Javelin have enough cargo room for all of the beer and grill materials required to feed this group?
Well I know for sure Kraken does and with so many pads we can keep the beer logistic delivery filling it up easy 🍻

Reactions: Scape and Bambooza
Forgot your password?