TEST Book Club - September Nominations

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
That brings us to 10 nominations so far! Nominations will close out Sunday night and the voting will begin on Monday when I post up the list of all our great nominees!

Reactions: Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I'm not going to nominate this month because my selection won last month (high score = Beerjerker, git gud skrubs), but hyped to find out what I'm reading next!

While I wait, I'm on book 3 of the Horus Heresy (50 books to get caught up?). Not a nomination, but when you get the time, check it out!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I'm not going to nominate this month because my selection won last month (high score = Beerjerker, git gud skrubs), but hyped to find out what I'm reading next!

While I wait, I'm on book 3 of the Horus Heresy (50 books to get caught up?). Not a nomination, but when you get the time, check it out!
just cause you got lucky last month doesnt mean you will this time, give us a nominee! I really enjoyed Starship Troopers.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
How about Prelude to Foundation in Asimov's Foundation series? Or since he later made it all in the same universe we could start chronologically with the first novel in the robot series, The Caves of Steel

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
How about Prelude to Foundation in Asimov's Foundation series? Or since he later made it all in the same universe we could start chronologically with the first novel in the robot series, The Caves of Steel
Foundation would be a good start!
I'll add Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson to this months list
A repeat of last month's nominee's, maybe this is a good read after all...
Monster Hunter International by: Larry Correia
Ohhh a monster book, nice.

Forgot your password?