TEST Christmas Party on New Babbage!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Super cool! Is 3.8 PU yet or is it still PTU?
Soon(tm) <-- (The condition that causes this seems to be spreading.)
I think it is or was scheduled for PU sometime in the next week. The 21st has been floated, but that might be soft, don't know how the PTU is going - I didn't have the attention bandwidth to download it, or even pay attention to it.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Soon(tm) <-- (The condition that causes this seems to be spreading.)
I think it is or was scheduled for PU sometime in the next week. The 21st has been floated, but that might be soft, don't know how the PTU is going - I didn't have the attention bandwidth to download it, or even pay attention to it.
The latest patch is almost as smooth as butter. They need to iron out some issues still here and there but it's not unplayable. SSOCS can definitely be felt in a lot of places, I can't wait to see what the next few iterations bring in regards to stability.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The latest patch is almost as smooth as butter. They need to iron out some issues still here and there but it's not unplayable. SSOCS can definitely be felt in a lot of places, I can't wait to see what the next few iterations bring in regards to stability.
This is really good news, Thanks @LoicFarris!
We should have a get-together in-game!
As long as nobody ask me to sing anything that resembles a song or carol, I'm game! Actually you can ask me to croke like a frog... I can do that.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I heard that 3.8 PTU is open to everybody now...maybe check and see?
Unfortunately my hyper busy home life only affords me an hour or less a day to play at the moment (usually at 4am) so the PTU and my home life are... incompatible... at the moment. If a new PTU patch drops and it takes 45 minutes to grab it I have 15 minutes of luxurious play before I have to log off, and that's assuming it's a stable PTU patch.

Alas, for me the PTU is:

View: https://youtu.be/bFEoMO0pc7k?t=10

That said, I'd much rather it spend as long as it needs to in PTU and come out stable than have some of the old interesting errors we used to get like the Olisar Rings just going a few hundred feet away haha :like:

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Found this after seeing it on reddit...just go to the big building in New Babbage, fly under the tracks as far as you can, then walk up and enjoy the holiday spirit!

We should have a get-together in-game!
View attachment 14658View attachment 14659
Went there yesterday myself, as I saw like 10 radar blips under the building. Not much space for parking though, especially with 2 connies taking up most of the space so be prepared for a walk lol

Very cool!

Xious

Admiral
Dec 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Xious11
Ah ok, I looked at the lake side but it just seemed too small so I went to the other side which was more open... but sure enough it was on the lake side.

I wonder why they didn't place this display somewhere that was a bit more accessible... good thing I brought the Hornet.

ScreenShot0771.jpg

Forgot your password?