Test crowdsourcing the funnyz

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Hello Comrades,

I would like to ask for some help writing next Com-munist video. My hydrated Russian brain can only go so far.

As you already know, most of us have absolutely horrible sense of humor. I consider this to be one of our greatest strength. They won't see it coming. Throw anything you can think of in here, from the first thing that pops into your mind to plagiarized material. If it only makes 1 person laugh and that is you, that is a good start! Funny stuff often evolve out of terrible ideas and they can be uniquely original.

I put very little thought into my work, most of it comes after the initial concept, so this capitalist "thinking" is new for me too. My initial idea came while washing armpits in the shower and singing Kalinka, it's a Com-Mercial for Aurora variants but please feel free to pitch anything else that is remotely connected to star citizen

Play this clip without sound

Notice how Es, LN, LX are all identical ships but with a different weapon loadout or maybe a different seat. If they didn't change the name you would never guess that those are different ships
It reminds me of this commercial

Diversity in my aurora fleet, i has it.

An idea that i wrote down a while ago was based on the freelancer commercial

A com comes over the spectrum with a job. All it said is: So thirsty, please bring booze, test squadron.

I look at reflection, out of shape, sweat everywhere, what day is it? Could probably use a drink myself. So I say:

“whatever, I do it”

Into the jump point .. dammit, the hell is this place? Maybe i should request actual coordinates next time

Great, capitalist pigs are here.

Freelancer T 3 S T, please provide registration and merchant license

But with weapons systems and trusted names like behring and kroning, I aren’t too worried

“sir is everything ok, who are you talking to?” (bitchslap attack)

Ahhrgg Why does this sh1t always happens to me? But I try to stay positive, drinking helps too (drinks from a cup)

Misc Freelancer, only as good as the pilot

Last edited:

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Something something, leather = BDSM. Something about small girly men with small pee-pees who need big guns. Something about obviously best alcohol carrying variant.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
During 1st cargo release in vid. "No straining to remove your capitalist load. Cargo released like high fiber diet."

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
During the Aurora video:

"So you buy new model, show off to wife and kids, then neighbor come home with new Aurora too, but he buy nicer model than you, like asshole he is. No problem! Is easy to outspend him! Make sure all know who real capitalist is."

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Mate you should create and anti corporation style video! But sadly my experience in video creation isn't good enough to come up with timeline ideas

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Mate you should create and anti corporation style video! But sadly my experience in video creation isn't good enough to come up with timeline ideas
I have one! Sadly we are currently at ceasefire after the "state of squadron" incident. (many tears were shed from both sides. Never seen Montoya cry so hard :) ). So i am currently in a process of getting the video approved by The Corp itself, and if they deem it appropriate, i'll release it

Reactions: K1NG

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I have one! Sadly we are currently at ceasefire after the "state of squadron" incident. (many tears were shed from both sides. Never seen Montoya cry so hard :) ). So i am currently in a process of getting the video approved by The Corp itself, and if they deem it appropriate, i'll release it
I'm already wet with anticipation.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
wait, we're in a cease fire with Corp? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things. Great, now I gotta call off the assassins.

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?