Test Division - Division Testies

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I've been sending everyone private messages and being generally annoying so that I could compile all Testies interested in playing The Division on PC when it comes out. I thought about posting this in the other, more popular, post. But then it'd be buried 4 pages in and be hard to spot.

So without further adieu, this is a list of all Testies that have responded to my probing.

Test Name = Steam, Uplay
Grimbli = Grimbli, Grimbli_Suelvek
Jenno180 = steamcommunity.com/id/gordan_freeman, jenno180
Crake = steamcommunity.com/id/CrakeEx, CrakeEx
Doc Shaftoe = steamcommunity.com/id/Doc_Shaftoe, DocShaftoe
Blind Owl = steamcommunity.com/id/Blind_Owl, Blind_Owl
Soven Taliesyn = steamcommunity.com/id/Soven-Taliesyn, Soven_Taliesyn
KingNerd = steamcommunity.com/id/Tribunal, sierraandlevi
Grimzar = Grimzar, Grimzar
UbEcLoWn = steamcommunity.com/id/ubeclown, Ubeclown
PaulEPeptide = PaulEPeptide, PaulEPeptide
Xist = steamcommunity.com/id/theRealXist, X157
Phil = steamcommunity.com/id/rift74, Bungtater
Zeddie = steamcommunity.com/id/zedex, Zedex26
Eromaki = steamcommunity.com/id/Eromaki, Eromaki
Canesman = steamcommunity.com/id/canesman, FFTFCanesman
Lex = steamcommunity.com/id/rlex, lexrivera
Crazywavau = steamcommunity.com/id/crazywavau, Crazywavau
Sum1 = steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011451829, Sum__1
Genetic Predator = steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244761524, GeneticPredator
Nordberg = steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007831561, Nordberg_808
Rabidsponge = steamcommunity.com/id/Rabidsponge21, Rabidsponge21
Jorkhan = steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034431155, Jorkhan
Seung Ryul = http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeungRyul, Citizen404

Those are only the people whom have gotten back to me with their names. I have sent requests and confirmed all those above. Steam likes to be a little bitch when it comes to usernames, so I've included the whole webpage name for their account. Grimzar, PaulEPeptide, and I are the top search results. You'll recognize us by our profile Avatar.

There are many more that have not given their information, but have stated they are going to purchase the game.

Ryan2534
ThomSirveaux
Frisbeerocker
ErnoCor
DragonHeart
Bromethius
Nekovala
Gonzoa

If you see your name on the list of no info then you have either not gotten back to me, or have unconfirmed Steam accounts. If you'd like to be added please PM me and I'll edit you in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've been sending everyone private messages and being generally annoying so that I could compile all Testies interested in playing The Division on PC when it comes out. I thought about posting this in the other, more popular, post. But then it'd be buried 4 pages in and be hard to spot.

So without further adieu, this is a list of all Testies that have responded to my probing.

Test Name = Steam, Uplay
Grimbli = Grimbli, Grimbli_Suelvek
Jenno180 = steamcommunity.com/id/gordan_freeman, jenno180
Crake = steamcommunity.com/id/CrakeEx, CrakeEx
Doc Shaftoe = steamcommunity.com/id/Doc_Shaftoe, DocShaftoe
Blind Owl = steamcommunity.com/id/Blind_Owl, Blind_Owl
Soven Taliesyn = steamcommunity.com/id/Soven-Taliesyn, Soven_Taliesyn
KingNerd = steamcommunity.com/id/Tribunal, sierraandlevi
Grimzar = Grimzar, Grimzar
UbEcLoWn = steamcommunity.com/id/ubeclown, Ubeclown
PaulEPeptide = PaulEPeptide, PaulEPeptide
Xist = http://steamcommunity.com/id/theRealXist, X157
Phil = steamcommunity.com/id/rift74, Bungtater
Zeddie = steamcommunity.com/id/zedex, Zedex26
Eromaki = steamcommunity.com/id/Eromaki, Eromaki

Those are only the people whom have gotten back to me with their names. I have sent requests and confirmed all those above. Steam likes to be a little bitch when it comes to usernames, so I've included the whole webpage name for their account. Grimzar, PaulEPeptide, and I are the top search results. You'll recognize us by our profile Avatar.

There are many more that have not given their information, but have stated they are going to purchase the game.

Crazywavau
Ryan2534
ThomSirveaux
Frisbeerocker
Rabidsponge
Jorkhan
ErnoCor
DragonHeart
Nordberg
Bromethius
Nekovala
Gonzoa

If you see your name on the list of no info then you have either not gotten back to me, or have unconfirmed Steam accounts. If you'd like to be added please PM me and I'll edit you in.
Great work @Grimbli. Thanks for this. I'll start adding y'all at home tonight. Cheers

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Haha you missed me :p:p
Sorry if I missed some of you. I was looking through a bunch of forum posts and some of you may have posted after I started this.

Steam is a total bitch when it comes to searching for people. Uplay was easy, just type in the name.

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
I haven't even played this game yet haha, going in blind, got a free code with my ti980. Won't be on til after 3pm EST tomorrow cause of work all week, so Ill prob fall behind you crazies with days off haha.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I haven't even played this game yet haha, going in blind, got a free code with my ti980. Won't be on til after 3pm EST tomorrow cause of work all week, so Ill prob fall behind you crazies with days off haha.
Naw, we'll be in the same boat. RL > GL, and I have a career and a baby. As well as visiting parents. I'll get in there when I get in there.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
The only thing i hasn't got is how this game is "online". By forced always-online connection and optional dark zones? The same way i can call Dying Light an online game, since it also features coop.
As i understood, as soon as you left safe zone / base you're in your own world and you can't meet people here.
Got to level 15, got some nice sniper rifle and damn nice ACR, running with medstation and turret.

Forgot your password?