Test Division - Division Testies

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Ah, a good old rule of PvP games, and survival games in particular - "shoot first, ask questions later"
Got to DZ06. 32 lvl NPCs, holy crap.
Found some guys running in party of 4. Well i was in bad situation anyway - surrounded by high-level enemies and with zero chances getting out alive solo. So i started to running with them, dropping supports, reviving them (my build is kinda medic-oriented), and helping in different ways.
We ran for 20 minutes, killing mobs and so on, then they headed to extraction zone. I followed of course, i wasn't even able to reach checkpoint solo, since zone, again, was swarming with enemies.
At extraction zone we were "greeted" by fuckload of boss-level mobs, level 32. In corridor. Small corridor.
I do not know what happened (and i'm not sure they know what happened either), but it seems when everyone was running, shooting, and trying to stay alive i catched a bullet from them. Or maybe they done that intentionally. Who knows.
So they got rogue status, and in same second someone killed me. And when i was crawling away someone from their party finished me. I dropped my loot (nothing interesting except purple socom M1A) and respawned.
Well, can't blame them. They wasn't able to revive me (you can't revive agents when you're in rogue status, silly design decision). Still got 3 ranks from running with those guys, but next time someone accidentally or not shoots me, i will be shooting in return. Gotta stay alive somehow...

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I still haven't left Brooklyn, lol. Damn RL.
I'm almost level 13. I thought I was doing pretty well, RL considered.

@CrudeSasquatch and I grouped up last night. We did one of the 500 supply missions on hard mode. The loot is definitely better from doing hard mode stuff, and we were having to spam heals on each other a lot, probably because I suck. It was fun. :)

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
There was this one mission where I took cover on this shed that I climbed on... and I started sinking into the ground... ended up getting stuck inside the shed... couldn't get out... threw a grenade at the foot trying to kill myself... "no respawn zone" ... FML...

Had to wait for my team mates to die so I can respawn with them...

Forgot your password?