Test Division - Division Testies

aTuL84

Space Marshal
Mar 19, 2016
RSI Handle
aTuL
would be nice if u add me also, my name is Jan iam from berlin, germany. and new to TEST.

I use Uplay, my account is "eXc51"
- also u can add me in Star citizen under "aTuL" or i play MWO under "aTuL84"

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
.....Everythings trying to kill you at the same time.....
Seen on a number of occasions where two different groups will be right next to each other (some times fighting) and if you'renot careful you'll draw aggro from both. Just try to get to a spot that doesn't put you in the middle.

On a separate note: was roaming around solo and was heading up to an extraction zone (been so used to other players not going "rogue") I was gunned down by a couple of guys. As soon as I respawned I headed right back to that spot to take them on. There was another guy there doing the same thing. We took them both down and I got my stuff back. Haha.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
The sad thing is that DZ is plagued with cheaters. So far, i saw
1) Speedhacks. I saw people running with insane speed, like 10x of normal.
2) Invulnerability. We went on some manhunt, and i personally landed some sweet headshots with my 150k dps rifle, and enemy's health bar hasn't moved a bit. Also, we went on hunt for group of 4 rogues (as well as all probably of that DZ players), i threw a incendiary grenade under their legs, they started dancing and we started shooting them. Guess what? They recovered from fire (like 3-4 seconds), survived all the gunfire, and then killed us all. At that time, there was around 8 people shooting at them, and some of them had _really_ high DPS (250k+). Still, no damage to them.
3) Damage hack. I got oneshotted twice by same asshole (straight to death state, skipping down, even AI shotgunners on competitive mission levels can't do that) with a fucking pistol. One. Fucking. Shot. From a simple pistol.

We ran around, had some nice pvp fights (some of them lasting a good 5 minutes), we lost and we won, but cheaters really ruin the experience for me. There is just too much of them.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
APB: Reloaded.....FULL of cheaters. Something like 75%. Some were blatantly obvious. They'd practically dance around you and land every round in the head while others not quite so obvious and I try not to accuse those because I was also accused when I knew I wasn't.

It was the one and only time I've ever cheated in an MMO. It was the only way I could keep up with the other players. It actually took the fun out of the game. I got busted and permabanned....G1 can't even prove it yet I got the permaban. Oh well, was no fun playing with all the cheaters and it was no fun cheating.

I haven't ran across any that I know of in the DZ but, I don't spend much time in there since I'm usually solo and I try to avoid groups.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I finally got to 30, but still in mostly Blues.
I still have the final final mission to do, as well as 2 more areas to clear. Another 4 hours and I should be 100% complete... and THEN time for some High-End hunt. Still haven't visited the DZ since that little curiosity tour when I was 14.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
So, I was roaming and the DZ solo as I tend to do and twice I was shot and killed in the back by other players while I was taking on NPC's. The first guy was killed before I could find him. I knew I could take him 1 on 1 since it took him a while to kill me even in a downed state. Second guy did the same thing shortly thereafter. I respawned and chased him down and helped take him down, since he had others chasing him.

Later I came across the first guy, he wasn't rogue at this point. So I followed him around making sure to keep him in my sights while going against NPC's. Waiting for him to do it again. About the time I was going to give up I seen he had gone rogue again doing the same thing to somebody else. This time I dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I've got 100% completed!... at least I'm supposed to have.

There's a glitch with one of the mission rewards where I didn't get it... so I don't have that story Intel, nor the Tech Wing Supply reward to 100% upgrade it.......

I've sent a ticket to Ubisoft support, and the agent said he'll forward this issue to the Head of The Division.

TheDivision 2016-03-25 17-31-53-32.png

this shows that I've completed Rooftop Comm Relay

TheDivision 2016-03-25 17-32-06-42.png

but the Intel says "Requirement: Complete mission Rooftop Comm Relay" ... but I have!?

TheDivision 2016-03-25 17-32-14-94.png

I need 400 Supplies to upgrade the last part of the Wing... I don't have enough, and my side mission is completely 100% done... can't get any more Supplies from anywhere =(

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I've got 100% completed!... at least I'm supposed to have.

There's a glitch with one of the mission rewards where I didn't get it... so I don't have that story Intel, nor the Tech Wing Supply reward to 100% upgrade it.......

I've sent a ticket to Ubisoft support, and the agent said he'll forward this issue to the Head of The Division.
We can fix this. Get a friend who hasn't done that mission... even level much lower than you... go into their world and try the mission? Or do Triangle quests in their world map?

Add uplay crudesasquatch and we shall perhaps see if we can circumvent this issue

Reactions: Blind Owl

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I could give it a try, but I doubt it'll work...

I don't think they'll give you something that you're supposed to have, again. regardless if you join someone who didn't do it.

At most they'll give me credits and loot rewards.

I tried doing it again by myself, and it didn't give me anything.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Anybody for doing Challenge modes?

I am especially interested in the Challenge daily so I can get some Phoenix credits and some yellow gear.

Forgot your password?