TEST DIY Theaters of War! SUNDAY, June 21st at 20:00 UTC (4:00PM Eastern)

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Guilded Event: RSVP for SUNDAY, June 21st at 20:00 UTC (4:00PM Eastern)
Local time: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=100,12,5,6&h=100&date=2020-06-21&sln=20-22

Good day TESTies,

A grounded Carrack is preparing for terrain exploration around the Levski spaceport when a group of pirates attack and attempt to gain control of the ship! The goal of the pirates (black team) is to capture the Carrack within a set time limit using drop ships and the available respawn point. Where the explorers (yellow team) will have to defend against the incoming attack using the surrounding terrain and the two available transport vehicles they have onboard. See you there!

Fly safe,
o7

NOTE 1: Set your spawn and come prepared (armors and weapons) prior to event start!
NOTE 2: Must be logged into Guilded in your browser to use RSVP link (or look in TEST Squadron Guilded under Events Calendar).

Preparation: Full black, and full yellow+black armor suits, FPS weapons of choice, ammunition, and medpens.
Date/Time: SUNDAY, June 21st at 20:00 UTC (4:00PM Eastern)
Spawn Location: PU Stanton System → Delamar → Levski
Coordinator RSI Handle(s): Malarthyn, seriousseriouspunch
Guilded Event: RSVP

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Guilded Event: RSVP for SUNDAY, June 21st at 20:00 UTC (4:00PM Eastern)
Local time: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=100,12,5,6&h=100&date=2020-06-21&sln=20-22

Good day TESTies,

A grounded Carrack is preparing for terrain exploration around the Levski spaceport when a group of pirates attack and attempt to gain control of the ship! The goal of the pirates (black team) is to capture the Carrack within a set time limit using drop ships and the available respawn point. Where the explorers (yellow team) will have to defend against the incoming attack using the surrounding terrain and the two available transport vehicles they have onboard. See you there!

Fly safe,
o7

NOTE 1: Set your spawn and come prepared (armors and weapons) prior to event start!
NOTE 2: Must be logged into Guilded in your browser to use RSVP link (or look in TEST Squadron Guilded under Events Calendar).

Preparation: Full black, and full yellow+black armor suits, FPS weapons of choice, ammunition, and medpens.
Date/Time: SUNDAY, June 21st at 20:00 UTC (4:00PM Eastern)
Spawn Location: PU Stanton System → Delamar → Levski
Coordinator RSI Handle(s): Malarthyn, seriousseriouspunch
Guilded Event: RSVP
Here is an idea maybe make some sort of objective other than defending the carrack such as picking up some cargo from a point of interest.(City, Caves, Wreckage etc)

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Here is an idea maybe make some sort of objective other than defending the carrack such as picking up some cargo from a point of interest.(City, Caves, Wreckage etc)
If you want more info or to discuss, get in touch with the event coordinators on Discord.

o7

Reactions: marcsand2

Kraxis

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2020
RSI Handle
Kraxis
How do I get access to TEST Guilded?? I made an account: Kraxis. I'd like to RSVP.
Never mind, figured it out and RSVP'd! Was much easier to figure out with PC interface versus mobile.

Last edited:

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Can I be the UEE Navy and respond to the distress call and torpedo everyone? Or better yet, I can be the lonely news reported watching the assault live!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Darn I'll be having a fathers day curry and beer with the old man this eve! Have fun all!

I'll make one of these events one day!!!!! :S

Reactions: wmk
Forgot your password?