TEST DUNE

dwbrn2

Captain
May 12, 2018
RSI Handle
commanderconnor
Hey I keep forgettin to ask your opinion about this. Ok if it's already been said before then screw the bastard who stole my idea !!!! Ya know in the big video they did a couple a years ago when there was a giant worm and a big ass desert? I want you to nominate they use that and make a Planet for us and guess what they call it ? Test Dune or Dune Test or maybe Dune Testes? It would be just like the movie and we could wear those weird rubber sweat suits with the rubber hose thingie in our nose. We could ride giant worms and race them. and people could trip out on spice till it makes our eyes turn blue ! What da ya think matey ?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey I keep forgettin to ask your opinion about this. Ok if it's already been said before then screw the bastard who stole my idea !!!! Ya know in the big video they did a couple a years ago when there was a giant worm and a big ass desert? I want you to nominate they use that and make a Planet for us and guess what they call it ? Test Dune or Dune Test or maybe Dune Testes? It would be just like the movie and we could wear those weird rubber sweat suits with the rubber hose thingie in our nose. We could ride giant worms and race them. and people could trip out on spice till it makes our eyes turn blue ! What da ya think matey ?
Lol pretty interesting idea

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
This brings up that point that Star Citizen is really becoming less of an MMO version of Wing Commander: Privateer and more of the OASIS from Ready Player One, the book, not the movie. The book was not a Disney kids story. In that way, CIG can create anything they want, however, I don't want to play Stardew Valley, I want PrivateerStarlancerFreelancer MMO. Good luck living on TEST Arrakis, though.

dwbrn2

Captain
May 12, 2018
RSI Handle
commanderconnor
This brings up that point that Star Citizen is really becoming less of an MMO version of Wing Commander: Privateer and more of the OASIS from Ready Player One, the book, not the movie. The book was not a Disney kids story. In that way, CIG can create anything they want, however, I don't want to play Stardew Valley, I want PrivateerStarlancerFreelancer MMO. Good luck living on TEST Arrakis, though.
I just think it would be neat to ride a giant sandworm !

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I think I have not smoked enough drugs to adequately respond to this question.
Ill take a crack at it; Dude, can we name the worm Doug? Then we can be all like "Hey, fuck you, Doug! Stop smashing my crops you scaly asshole!".......fuckin doug.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ill take a crack at it; Dude, can we name the worm Doug? Then we can be all like "Hey, fuck you, Doug! Stop smashing my crops you scaly asshole!".......fuckin doug.
Only if we can change his name to Douglas (Pronounced Doug-Less) on days he doesn't do much digging.

Forgot your password?