TEST Fleet Inventory - link in first post.

Read the post first, lazy. Is this good enough or should I keep looking for another solution?

• It's good enough.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • It's not good enough, keep looking you lazy afsdjnjdv.

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • I don't want to know how powerful TEST really is because I'm afraid of being successful.

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I am BlindOwl. (please don't select this unless you really are BlindOwl)

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn, that is a fleet with high upkeep costs, do you know how much beer you must refuel after every trip???? And don't forget to bring some beer on the trip, otherwise you will be stranded :beers::beers::beers:
Very valid point. What's more expensive: quantum fuel or beer? You may need a Beerfarer to support this fleet of owls.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ok, as the Anniversary Sale gets closer to its end, I'm looking to update my listed fleet in the profile hanger to be as accurate as possible. I'm curious to know if I should go ahead & include those ships that are in my buyback area in my hanger if I actually intend to buy them out & have them as part of my active fleet as I can afford down the road?

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I submitted mine and I never thought I'd see the day when I owned this many ships. I remember looking at people spawning Caterpillars and thinking "OMG the cash these guys have lying around". Now I have one as well.

Lost my Nox in the process but who cares, those will be relatively cheap in game any way. So I got an LTI Cat :slight_smile:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I submitted mine and I never thought I'd see the day when I owned this many ships. I remember looking at people spawning Caterpillars and thinking "OMG the cash these guys have lying around". Now I have one as well.

Lost my Nox in the process but who cares, those will be relatively cheap in game any way. So I got an LTI Cat :slight_smile:
I remember when I was thinking of CCU-ing my Aurora MR to a 315p. I took a long time to make that decision because putting $35 more into a game that was still in development seemed like a bad idea.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I remember when I was thinking of CCU-ing my Aurora MR to a 315p. I took a long time to make that decision because putting $35 more into a game that was still in development seemed like a bad idea.
I felt the same way about purchasing my 1st ship after my Omega. At that time I didn't understand the CCU thing so I just waited until I was ready to dive in fully to buy my Avenger Stalker. Man that felt like a huge leap at that point, but looking back it was just a drop in the bucket & I'm thankful that I didn't understand the CCU thing back then. LoL I love my Omega. lols

Forgot your password?