TEST Fleet

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
This thread is no longer managed by OP, sorry!

This fleet status is a summary of data I've collected by talking to you guys and the WIP squadron interest thread by Macabre Poetry.

If you want to participate, or would like to be removed please let me know here so I can update the graphic. We're reaching 5,000 members, so I'll be making updates often as people check in.

If you're making changes, please let me know which ships to remove in addition to which to add.

[Disclaimer]
This list is a for-fun project and does not accurately reflect the TEST fleet entirely.

Build your own fleet graphic here, courtesy of K1NG! -> http://cakes.a00.cc

Updated to Post #211

Last edited by a moderator:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
One of these day's I will get around to do some Fleet Auditing and see what I have. Just so busy lately. It is in the Dozens though for sure. If you count all my friends and fam too, probably 100+or so, mostly Hornets and Aurora's and such. Few bigger ships. Will update eventually. Glad to see this being done though. However, I do find it a little odd that this information is not "Classified" though. I'm sure there are some Goon or Imp spies here hehe.

Reactions: AstroSam

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
One of these day's I will get around to do some Fleet Auditing and see what I have. Just so busy lately. It is in the Dozens though for sure. If you count all my friends and fam too, probably 100+or so, mostly Hornets and Aurora's and such. Few bigger ships. Will update eventually. Glad to see this being done though. However, I do find it a little odd that this information is not "Classified" though. I'm sure there are some Goon or Imp spies here hehe.
Spai! SPAI!

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Hopefully we'll get a member only forum here soon, and I will bring your concern up with the drunks in charge.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I have a few updates to this; Retaliator, Gladius, Merchantman, Reclaimer, Carrack. Great job man!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We have tried taking fleet roll call in the past, the problem is only a small percentage of our full membership is actually active at the moment, you will never get an accurate image.

There is at least one more Javelin I am aware of. We also have a ton more idrises, but I guess we will see all that when Orgs 2.0 comes out. There is a "Fleet View" button that should show up on org pages.

ShadyBrady

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadyBrady
This fleet status is a summary of data I've collected by talking to you guys and the WIP squadron interest thread by Macabre Poetry.

If you want to participate, or would like to be removed please let me know here so I can update the graphic. We're reaching 5,000 members, so I'll be making updates often as people check in.
Hey man - what did you use to generate everything? Great stuff!

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
well
i seem to be missing. I posses an:
300i and an
cutlass blue
:D

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Add my small fleet:

Mustang
Hornet
Cutlass
Herald (will probably be CCU later though)
and of course... the Aurora.

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
Currently have an Aurora but plan on getting a few more later on. Feel free to add me to the list please :-)

Forgot your password?