Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, Please post

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
So I've had more than a couple people message me or post that they can't attend the 18th. I've also seen/heard that a few people want more than a aurora.

So let me take a moment to explain a few things. The reason for the aurora is because it is the simplest ship to get and easiest to verify what weapons are on them. There is some propaganda there also about test and auroras. If I ever run one of these again it will never be a Saber ship, because its 160 USD, the most expensive fighter there is, so please stop asking. This is a arranged event for the lowest common denominator.

So far we have only confirmed 3 people able to go. The 18th was posted in the last thread and so I hoped people would schedule around it. these tourneys do take some self-sacrifice. The schedule was actually on my birthday and I was okay with it. Now I am not the most level-headed, its humid and hot and if you know me those are 2 thing I dislike and I had to run in that for 45 mins earlier. So I might come off rough and if you take it that way fine, but I hope you understand my point of view. At this time the tourney is postponed again, for unknown time.

@Blind Owl Your owl, in the gif, is not blind it is obvious it has perfect vision.

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So I've had more than a couple people message me or post that they can't attend the 18th. I've also seen/heard that a few people want more than a aurora.

So let me take a moment to explain a few things. The reason for the aurora is because it is the simplest ship to get and easiest to verify what weapons are on them. There is some propaganda there also about test and auroras. If I ever run one of these again it will never be a Saber ship, because its 160 USD, the most expensive fighter there is, so please stop asking. This is a arranged event for the lowest common denominator.

So far we have only confirmed 3 people able to go. The 18th was posted in the last thread and so I hoped people would schedule around it. these tourneys do take some self-sacrifice. The schedule was actually on my birthday and I was okay with it. Now I am not the most level-headed, its humid and hot and if you know me those are 2 thing I dislike and I had to run in that for 45 mins earlier. So I might come off rough and if you take it that way fine, but I hope you understand my point of view. At this time the tourney is postponed again, for unknown time.

@Blind Owl Your owl, in the gif, is not blind it is obvious it has perfect vision.
:(

But then again, with 2.4 the weapon stats changed, ship stats changed, keybindings changed, maybe even flight characteristics changed. The unfortunate delay will be a good opportunity to evaluate these changes.

I agree with the Aurora Although it is not my favorite ship to fight in, it gives everyone the chance to attend at leveled terms. This way not the ship but the pilot skills determine the fights. It definitely will be more challenging for the more expensive fighter owners :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
The 18th was posted in the last thread and so I hoped people would schedule around it. these tourneys do take some self-sacrifice. The schedule was actually on my birthday and I was okay with it. Now I am not the most level-headed, its humid and hot and if you know me those are 2 thing I dislike and I had to run in that for 45 mins earlier. So I might come off rough and if you take it that way fine, but I hope you understand my point of view. At this time the tourney is postponed again, for unknown time.
Count me out then. Sometimes I have to prioritize real life over a video game, and many times my plans change where something comes up that I had not planned on before.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Yes, yes it is... Not only is is *a* nuclear reactor, it is the *first ever* nuclear reactor. It was built on the fly without blueprints in top-secret. Each person had a job and that is all they did... each part came together to complete the whole project. It was pretty amazing and is now a National Monument and part of the Manhattan Project National Park. Read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_Reactor and here: http://www.hanford.gov/page.cfm/BReactor

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
3 days left? Or has plans been changed?

Gotta farm for some ballistics now.
Unfortunately due to RL duties only 4 of could attend and 3 couldn't so the tournament is postponed :(:(:(
And farming comes from attacking other weaker players who rather duck then fight back to gain their resources, kind of sounds like bullying o_O, in SC you fight (or explore) for your money ;)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Yes, yes it is... Not only is is *a* nuclear reactor, it is the *first ever* nuclear reactor. It was built on the fly without blueprints in top-secret. Each person had a job and that is all they did... each part came together to complete the whole project. It was pretty amazing and is now a National Monument and part of the Manhattan Project National Park. Read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_Reactor and here: http://www.hanford.gov/page.cfm/BReactor
Let me know if you find any 5-leaf clovers, or three-legged frogs.

Forgot your password?