TEST Glaive Owners Club.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
OK totally going to sound like a noob here... but what does LTI stand for.

.......is it
Live Training Instrumentation?
Limited Technical Inspection?
Long Term Incentive?
Lost Time Injury?
Long-Term Illness?
Left Thumb Impression?

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Life Time Insurance
@Ocean
you know that is not really fair, had i known this I would have been a little more swayed from the "should I....maybe buy this" to "wait life time? let me go pull some funds out of savings"

(inB4 i am selling)
sorry only kinda interested in a Super Hornet right now... so i can stop renting it constantly....

Reactions: AstroSam

Opiepal

Space Marshal
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Opiepal
OK totally going to sound like a noob here... but what does LTI stand for.

.......is it
Live Training Instrumentation?
Limited Technical Inspection?
Long Term Incentive?
Lost Time Injury?
Long-Term Illness?
Left Thumb Impression?
Lol

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I should unsubscribe to this thread lol.

I was pretty sure these things were going to get lti, as it was going against their rules not to.

OlemFalla

Rear Admiral
Jun 14, 2015
RSI Handle
eikon805
From Disco's Post:
"Glaive Insurance: I'm happy to report to you that all current Glaives will be converted to LTI from their current 2-year insurance. While this isn't a "concept" sale in the traditional sense, it's the first time this ship has been offered, and we feel as part of our first special player event it warrants the additional perk.
This is where we once again tell you that LTI is virtually meaningless, and you guys don't believe us. Carry on. =)"

I love it!!!

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
From Disco's Post:
"Glaive Insurance: I'm happy to report to you that all current Glaives will be converted to LTI from their current 2-year insurance. While this isn't a "concept" sale in the traditional sense, it's the first time this ship has been offered, and we feel as part of our first special player event it warrants the additional perk.
This is where we once again tell you that LTI is virtually meaningless, and you guys don't believe us. Carry on. =)"

I love it!!!

rurudotorg

Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2015
RSI Handle
nilslorand
Yes, a reserved one as a Gamescom event attendance... but to get an "Agressor Badge" was nearly impossible thing for me to do (had to work, care for family, do not have the ability to do more than ramming within AC etc...). I even paid my son to fly for two days to get it (he failed, despite the fact he plays much better than me) - I got the badge yesterday by surprise, when I died for the third time within wave 16 - respawned and died within wave 17 and just watched the last guy who reached wave 18 (where he was butchered like a lamb)... after that there was the badgeand I could buy it.

Forgot your password?