Test Home Planet

Foible

Space Marshal
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Foible
I was wondering if TEST has plans to nominate a planet as its home planet where Testies would build the bases and provide mutual protection for org mates. If so, I think it should be in a system with sufficient resources like a Gas Giant for fuel harvesting and preferably an asteroid field for an alternative mining zone.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I think all we need as a moon or the like, A full side planet would be hard to claim, hold, and defend. A small moon will have more than enough room for any number of us. and honestly, that would even be more then we could most likely handle.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I'm game for claiming moons, the smaller surface area would let us claim more space or even multiple moons around a single or multiple planets. These could act as forward bases for planet-side operations like mining or further colonization. Or we can just settle for being Moon-Men aboard our Moon-Bases drinking our Moon-Shine.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'm not sure a single moon would fit all of us. Also, consider the fact that we need diverse ecosystems for mining, farming, scuba diving and whatnot. Breathable atmosphere would be a huge plus, also.
We need a large moon or a planet in the Goldilocks zone.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Yes, yes, all of them, but you have to start somewhere. TEST is not big enough to take all the systems, all at once. We need to, at least, bite off the verse one system at a time. I say we take the Tiber system first. It's a strategic system, lots of scrap and other resources and we'll be hailed as heroes before they flee before us as conquerors.

Forgot your password?