Test Home Planet

Foible

Space Marshal
Sep 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Foible
8 KM Square x 15,000 members - 120,000 KM Square, that would represent a fair chunk of any moon or a noticeable size of a small planet. But then again, if we are outside UEE space, we don't need an official land claim system.

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
8 KM Square x 15,000 members - 120,000 KM Square, that would represent a fair chunk of any moon or a noticeable size of a small planet. But then again, if we are outside UEE space, we don't need an official land claim system.
All we need is enough to cover one hemisphere. Then when we all belch at the same time, we can change the orbit of the planet. He who changes the orbits, owns the planets...

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami
better check your maths my friend 8kmx8km = 64 sqkm. 64sqkm x 15534 testies = 994176sqkm that's 383853.5 sq mi or 245,666,240 acres, around the size of Colorado and Texas combined.

If we can build space stations we could defend a system by putting heavily armed stations hear the quantum exit point, assuming a single exit point.

Last edited:

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I am not sure we should be concentrated that much that's a risk in itself. Land claims asks a lot of questions people are saying there will be loads of space and I sort of agree if you do not mind what sort of land your getting.

1) the space has been explored as far as we know i.e. to be a UEE planet its been explored
2) If its valuable corporations will have already shown an interest so actually how much that is good will there be
3) Lots of the planets will be highly developed with basically nothing much left to grab
4) even if you take the earth as an example we know, some minerals are rare and therefore there just arent that many mines and saying there is space because for instance the sahara is free doesn't help.
5) It is obviously not known how Chris Roberts will envisage mineral placement but you know it will be complicated and the development will overrun due to feature creep.

If you have a mining ship do you have to get a permit to mine? (pretty much what we have on earth). Are all salvage wrecks owned so you have to get rights for that as well? Basically buying the ship wasn't enough to allow you to do these things. See the wreck on Daymar if you claim that land is the wreck yours?

6) I really wish they had left something like land to be purchasable in game after they had actually delivered on the $160 million they already have.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Then when we all belch at the same time,
This shall be our Planets motive power to move about the Verse. The authorities will never be able to find us.

better check your maths my friend 8kmx8km = 64 sqkm. 64sqkm x 15534 testies = 994176sqkm that's 383853.5 sq mi or 245,666,240 acres, around the size of Colorado and Texas combined.
Found the math major, guys.

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami
TESTstar it is :slight_smile:
And here ladies and gentlemen is the TESTie system home to the (in)famous TEST Squadron. Some of the many defining features of this system include the cockbutt shaped capitol city, The Grand TEST Crater, where 15000 Auroras crashed simultaneously into the planets surface during TEST Squadrons first attempt at drunken formation flying and the moon sized beer keg known as the 'TEST STAR'

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
A base would be really fun. Especially since other groups would try to attack it. Would also be cool if we could set up trade posts, mine the surrounding area, etc etc.

As far as helping fleet mates/testes, always down for that, base or no base. The more we help each other and blow stuff up, the more money we make:)

Can't wait to pirate large cargo ships/raid peoples bases with you guys:)

Reactions: Sraika and Bambooza

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
I mean owning our own planet would actually give the ridiculous amounts of Capital ships we have something to defend.
Truth. I don't have a capital ship. I did upgrade to the hammer head though. Does our fleet have a lot of capital ships? Would be fun to defend for sure. Epic fleet battles and such. Very exciteed for this. And invading other people's homes

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami
It would be interesting to know how many Capitol warships we have. Hammerhead, Polaris, Idris and Javelin. Do we have enough for a capitol fleet?

Reactions: Sraika and VFV
Forgot your password?