Test in GTA5?

Beef Squatch

Vice Admiral
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Beefsquatch
I have it on the PS4 but the long load times in between missions and not left me frustrated. Do online missions and jobs load faster on the PC? I hate to drop another 50 dollars for a game I already have but....

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
There's no load times on the PC. At least in single player. Don't know about online.
Online is riddled with loading times for me, though I believe it depends on what type of storage you use. Maybe someone with an SSD could report their experiences.

Jeygo

Captain
Jan 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeygo
It's definitely improved since 360/ps3 days but still quite slow. Tbh though i found that while SSD improves single player loading times for sure, it doesn't make much of a difference in multiplayer, as you end up waiting for a connection, downloading session data or waiting for a team member to load the mission anyway.

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
It's definitely improved since 360/ps3 days but still quite slow. Tbh though i found that while SSD improves single player loading times for sure, it doesn't make much of a difference in multiplayer, as you end up waiting for a connection, downloading session data or waiting for a team member to load the mission anyway.
Agreed an SSD solves single player loading, Multiplayer, not really...

Beef Squatch

Vice Admiral
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Beefsquatch
Yeah, It was the multiplayer loading that left me frustrated. 2 or 3 minutes seems like an eternity when you're twiddling your thumbs waiting for something to happen

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
I send a request to join the party on GTA V PC :) Anybody who wants to add me as a friend on rockstar social, do so, Addy "Dygons"

I was also wondering if any of you are interested to team up, I'd like three guys to do heists with, preferably with microphones. I think being able to communicate properly makes a huge difference :)

Last edited:

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
I was also wondering if any of you are interested to team up, I'd like three guys to do heists with, preferably with microphones. I think being able to communicate properly makes a huge difference :)
Hop on mumble then when you get the chance! We have quite the crew going now and have been hitting the heists hard, just wait till you get to prison break :D

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
I try to get on mumble, but when I try to connect, it'll telling me, wrong certificate or password? I've only used it once, a long time ago, so I'm not sure anymore how to use it... :/ and I've had to remove it in between as well

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I try to get on mumble, but when I try to connect, it'll telling me, wrong certificate or password? I've only used it once, a long time ago, so I'm not sure anymore how to use it... :/ and I've had to remove it in between as well
I removed your old registration. Try to login again, it should work. Then you need to be re-registered by a mod.

Forgot your password?