Test in GTA5?

McFurious

Grand Admiral
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
McFurious
Found out about a sweet trick to get pearlescent colors on matte paint. There's a few steps but it's not that complicated.

1 - Take car into shop and select matte black (or whatever)
2 - Back out and go to mettalic paint but don't buy anything. Just stay in that menu for a few seconds.
3 - Back out from that and go to change wheel color. Change it to whatever you want.
4 - Go back to respray and pearlescent should be selectable.

Race yellow and matte black best colors obv.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
iFruit App's been updated to include PC!!

iFruit version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/id697056811?mt=8 (aka Apple)
Drone version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.ifruit (aka Android)

if you already have the app, just update it!
I can finally get my custom license plate!
I used it just for the custom license plate, then immediately uninstalled. This is the worst app I've ever used. Probably intentional.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I used it just for the custom license plate, then immediately uninstalled. This is the worst app I've ever used. Probably intentional.
does the license plate stay?

I really don't see any other reason to have the app neither, to be honest... I'll try maxing Chop though.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'll be up for joining you guys in heists and shenanigans on mumble once I've finished fucking around in 1st person mode in SP, it's just so much fun!

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
does the license plate stay?

I really don't see any other reason to have the app neither, to be honest... I'll try maxing Chop though.
I've set it in the app (you have to go back to customization and place order for it to stick), I'll check in game tonight.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Those with Windows 8 and upwards installed can use the iFruit app on their PC.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/6a741db5-8f21-45c6-9c5c-c3e63df207bb

EDIT: Does not include GTA V for PC yet.
lol... vertical UI ... does not work for PC... naa I'll use my phone.. lol

to be honest, the best "companion App" for any game I've had, is Destiny. It's buttery smooth, had UI updates a few times, and now you can use it to swap items on the fly, even while you're playing inside a Raid. Need a Gjallahorn and forgot to pick it up? no problem! BAM! oh forgot the Heavy Ammo Synth? Here you go. Need 2 more Relic Irons to upgrade your armor? there. The pesky Shank and its Solar shield annoying you in the Nightfall? There! Solar weapon. *Items must have already been in your possession, either in your other characters, or vault.The app is incapable of spawning non-existing items.

Last edited:

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
What does a guy gotta do to be accepted into the Test Crew? I've applied.
PC - tag: Op4ArcticFox
I need validation on so many levels. Please accept me!!!

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I've set it in the app (you have to go back to customization and place order for it to stick), I'll check in game tonight.
so for every new car you get/buy, you'll have to re-use the app to send in an upgrade request to get your custom plate at the least... that's lame. It's not like there's an automatic in-game choice for custom plates. They should just send in 1 custom batch order of the identical plates for all future cars.

Also, the Oracle Mark II (or whatever it's called) the really cool sedan, don't ever steal one and upgrade/mod it for your garage... as there's a glitch that makes it into the Oracle XS (the ugly older version) and it totally sucks. I did it twice ... first time thought it was something I did wrong, but the second time I was sure it was the glitch... and everyone who did the same had the same result.

I'll try to send in a ticket but I don't know how lol

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
so for every new car you get/buy, you'll have to re-use the app to send in an upgrade request to get your custom plate at the least... that's lame. It's not like there's an automatic in-game choice for custom plates. They should just send in 1 custom batch order of the identical plates for all future cars.

Also, the Oracle Mark II (or whatever it's called) the really cool sedan, don't ever steal one and upgrade/mod it for your garage... as there's a glitch that makes it into the Oracle XS (the ugly older version) and it totally sucks. I did it twice ... first time thought it was something I did wrong, but the second time I was sure it was the glitch... and everyone who did the same had the same result.

I'll try to send in a ticket but I don't know how lol
I think it's just for the default cars the characters use, actually.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I think it's just for the default cars the characters use, actually.
no, I was talking about online... I haven't played Story Mode yesterday...

and the App is such a battery drain! I went from 100% to 20% within like 2 hours... with my screen OFF!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?