Test in GTA5?

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
my tuned sandking just been replaced with an rancher xl..... wtf?

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
my tuned sandking just been replaced with an rancher xl..... wtf?
Yeah my tuned Guardian got replaced by a Granger, that's the issue I've had a ticket open with them for over a week about.

If I take that Granger to the spray shop, it shows the selling price of the Guardian still, too.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
my "magical transformation" vehicle was the Oracle 2, into Oracle XS...

from this:

awesome car...

into this:

ugly piece of crap...

TWICE!

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
double posting because it's been dead for 2 days...:

I don't recommend grinding out Lung Capacity... it was tedious... I had to swim underwater from the Marina left of the bike rental place all the way to the other pier on the right side (the one without the roller coaster/ferris wheel) and back (about... I took a break in the middle to punch more people for Strength) Also for a bit, I tried to just go straight down and back up, to see how far I could go. Some underwater scenery was pretty nice though.

everything else was pretty easy (Strength took some time, but it was fun doing it... sort of)

Last edited:

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Well that's nice. They did finally respond to my ticket on Saturday to ask what character slot it was and how many open garage slots I have, but I haven't heard back from them again since.

Also that known issue says it only happens with full garages, but A) my garage wasn't actually full and B) I wasn't even putting the vehicle in the same garage as the one it replaced >.>

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'm level 11 I think as I haven't focused on MP, but I'd be up for joining you guys in heists.

Reactions: o-BHG-o

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I just beat the Single Player Story yesterday.

And like every great Story, I'm restarting it. This time however, I'm trying to get it to perfection, as in not miss a stock market window, and only getting certain side characters when I need them, not before and trying alternate heist choices, except the ending! OF COURSE I pick C! (already saw the other 2 possible endings and nope... will not pick them)

So... here it goes again!

Last edited:

Pyotr

Captain
Apr 11, 2014
RSI Handle
pyotr_parker
Just finished the single player - time for some online!

Vaspy, i requested an invite to the Test squadron crew!

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Yesterday, I was just screwing around in Public Freeplay, and decided to jack a Lazer.

I flew around, someone got a $7000 bounty, so I hunted him down and killed him. Flew around some more, and around the Sandy Shores Airfield, I noticed there was another plane flying about. It was a Hydra, so I got near him and he started doing some wild maneuvers, thinking I was going to shoot him down. I was just flying behind him, following pretty much what he was doing, until he realized I meant no harm, just to fly "together"

He headed back towards the city, and I kept up, sort of flying in formation.

Eventually, some other guy got a $8000 bounty, and we both went for him... he got him first... then my game crashed...

Also during the Heist Setup, Vapsyvox tried to land the Lazer, and crashed... I was already hovering over the hangar, when he flew under me in a fire ball... needless to say, we failed that one... banned him from landing afterwards.

When I have nothing better to do, I like to do a low altitude fly-by near where player dots are... (just to show off =b) but sometimes I fail and clip my wing and crash..... I also had a bit of a hard time near the city with horrible pop-ins so I didn't want to crash into one I can't see yesterday.

I kinda enjoy flying in this game.

Still saving up for that Swift Helicopter though.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Some tips for heists (pretty known so i may be captain obvious, but still).

Get a bulletproof helm (can save you from a couple of headshots even in freemode) + Heavy utility vest (halves damage, makes you run slower, works only in heists). Save it as an outfit and ask your leader to set clothing selection to "saved outfits".

(basically) free 2mln$: complete heists in order and in same team. Took us ~2 hrs per heist (except fleeca), with that clothing we died ~3 times in 5 heists, 1 time because i crashed my LAZER into enemy (TEST-style, eh), second time because i tried to land LAZER and Hydra landed on top of me :/ Another one was in last heist, some of my friends crashed on bike pretty hard :/

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
That's probably my favorite heist setup, entirely because of the music selection.

I spent most of the weekend grinding the last heist with some friends of mine. We've pretty much perfected our method for completing the finale on hard without losing money, so it pays quite well. Finally made enough to fill my main garage with a good selection of fully upgraded cars. Now to fill the other two garages...

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
You say that like it's a bad thing.
I didn't really mean it that way, just that I've finished watching the Doughy series of "best GTA V Online Racing Cars of each Class" video series and... I just went through the checklist in my head looking at your cars.

I tend to collect cars for looks, over function/performance.
Although, my picks are nearly at the top (so far) but just not quite, being Dominator that I just picked up yesterday, Massacro, first vehicle bought, and Baller that I've searched through the streets for ages. I just find they look really great.

I also have the Sandking XL because it looks imposing, the Rusty Rebel because it was suggested to me, and a mere 3000 to buy, with great customizability, and Futo, because it's fun to drive. Oh also a Granger, because it's pretty good performance wise, and can hold 8 people if ever we need to. (although sadly, most Testers seems to have moved on...)

Of course, the 15,000 bike is a great buy, and looks gorgeous.

Last edited:

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
I can't into original paint so i usually go with matte black...

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I didn't really mean it that way, just that I've finished watching the Doughy series of "best GTA V Online Racing Cars of each Class" video series and... I just went through the checklist in my head looking at your cars.
Ah. I filled in a few of the classes by looking up good cars (Schafter, Zion, Huntley) but most of them I just picked up because I either liked the look or how it drives.

My second garage (which is out in the desert) has got a Sandking XL and a Sanchez in it, and my third garage I've just started filling up with mostly silly/fun random cars (news van, a Panto, a station wagon, etc). My next goal is a VW Van.

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?