Test in GTA5?

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Well, time to waste all money i earned from heists. But i really hope that new cars, especially sl300 will not cost 1mln like stinger...

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
some GTA V shenanigans in Snapmatic:

Quite some weeks ago, while in Single Player...

buses and trucks driving under casually as if nothing happened.

it's big... REALLY big

Also a few weeks ago, while in Online, got bored, and climbed Mont Chiliad with a Bati, and took this nice photo of a sunset... or sunrise? I forgot...

Landed a jet on top of Maze Bank last week.

too bad it was a foggy day and couldn't see very far =(

now, speaking of Mont Chiliad, it was a very fun weekend. Me, Hydro and Loksur tried climbing it with our Insurgents, and we made it.

that is I think Hydro shooting down Police Helicopters... we had 5 stars at this point, and the only way for us to "run away" was to climb... died a few times, being crushed as Insurgent flipped while in gunner seat, or outright being sniped through the windshield, etc, but we made it. Also, not noticeable in the picture, the left back door on the mounted insurgent is gone... so any bullet coming in from that side, hits the passenger who had 0 protection...

glorious Hydro, shooting down Police Helicopters

Z-Type on Route 68. Just because

Later, after rolling down the hill and getting stuck on trees with the Insurgents, we tried climbing with a big rig

it was definitely one of the toughest climbs ever, but thanks to Hydro's help in his Zentorno (pictured in the background below) we made it! (there was a trailer initially, but we lost it early in the climb... it didn't survive)
until some asshole in a Hydra decided to try and kill us, and I sniped him out of his cockpit, so he tried to kill us on foot, which succeeded mostly, except I was in Passive Mode inside the truck, because I didn't want to get my hard work blown up. Hydro and Loksur killed him back a few times, until he got bored and left.

(it was stuck there... as I took the photos. I managed to dislodge it later though, as pictured below)

Pazzolupo decided to join us later when the sun went down (after the asshole left)

Loksur, dressed in purple, later got chopped off by Pazzo in the Swift, but I failed to record that moment...

I landed that Swift (successfully) on a flatbed trailer. I then hopped into the cab and transport it around the city, but as I was taking this small turn, the helicopter fell......

Yes, this is a tank I'm standing on

it has everything in this photo, the tank, the Cargobob (that got blown up dropping the tank on the roof) the rig, and the Swift Pazzo arrived in

Pazzolupo trying to shoot the cellphone with the cannon. (it didn't work)

Hydro standing on the tank, as it fired a shell through the air. Majestic!

Later Pazzo's friend joined in, and we went ahead and did some random 6 player contact missions shenanigans, and much fun was had.

I find it funny how the Cargobob has trouble lifting an Insurgent or a large truck, but it had no trouble picking up a TANK!

Last edited:
Reactions: rogesh

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Gotta love that GTA. If I wasn't playing Witcher 3 I'd be playing this more. Damnit. Too many GIANT open world games to play.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
a lot of spinning wheels, sliding, rolling, and trying again, and a yellow Zentorno ramming it from behind.
Once again, TEST proves that ramming solves all problems.

Reactions: zeddie and rogesh

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
so eh...

and the "Swift Deluxe" is apparently 5mil, and the "Luxor Deluxe" is 10mil (the gold paint variants)...

Time to do some Criminal Mastermind challenge... anyone? (still won't be enough to buy everything)

Apparently, you have champagne and "internet access" at the passenger seat of those Deluxe vehicles, and you have the option to enter passenger seat directly, instead of pilot, so you can "hire" chauffeurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogesh

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
i'll be online in about an hour?

edit: i'm done with the drug heist so the pacific standard is the next i think

Last edited:

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I won't be home for another 3 hours at least

there are other small updates/fixes too.

They nerfed the Assault Shotgun distance, fixed the black suit pants colour, added km in the distance (instead of miles) as options, Hydras from Pegasus calls now spawn on helipads (YES!) the Oracle magically changing into Oracle XS (but they already stealth fixed it apparently)

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
:eek:

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Ill Gotten Gains, Part 2!!
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52458/ill-gotten-gains-update-part-two-coming-to-gta-online-next-week?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=gtao-illgotten2&utm_campaign=gtao-illgotten2-06302015

MORE content update so soon after the last one...

I just hope that new car isn't another 2 million like the Osiris (or 2.5 after upgrading everything) and I'll probably sell my Turismo for it (as it seems it's closer to the P1 look) and that Coil Brawler looks like the new "best-in-class Off-Road" vehicle, at least I hope it is... so people don't all go Sanchez in those races.

need to go make more cash I guess...

Reactions: lex

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
i need this off road car!!!!!!!1

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle