Test is best?!

mrdiaz

Captain
Apr 22, 2022
RSI Handle
mrdiaz
Mrdiaz
hello everyone, I'm "new" to SC, I got a pledge back in Jan of 2021, and thought this would be a good group of people to associate with.

I'm from California originally, but living in Washington State now.

I originally had a larger group of friends to play with, and we played Sea of Thieves and Space Engineers and I always wanted to find a game that had that "do it yourself" aspect of SoT, but in Space. I feel like I've found that here.

I'm looking forward to the exploration aspect of this universe, along with delivering cargo and basically being a helpful Citizen out here.
My first game I remember playing was 8 eyes on the (NES), along with Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest(NES).

With my Best Friend, we play: Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Mass Effect 3(multiplayer), Fallout 76, Deep Rock Galactic, Cyberpunk 2077, Phasmophobia and Planetside 2, among other games.

I heard about Test Squadron through Reddit and in-game, and I decided to look at a "guild" and came across the listings, and found your front page, and I thought it was humorous and also casual, so I liked that aspect of it.

Picard, all day, every day.

Forgot your password?