Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Congrats Marc!
And it was quite an adventure.
  • Wave 3 of course, why take 3 chances if you can have 1
  • Office meeting started 30 minutes before. 10 minutes before it was my turn, quickly wrap it up, a few minute before, I finished: next!!!
  • 2 minutes before, I got one in my cart, but it failed
  • I wasn't able to open my cart, so I had to put another item in it, then remove it, then try to complete, 2 fails.
  • When I removed the Kraken to put a new one in my cart, they were out of stock. At that point I admitted my fail on Discord
  • A couple minutes later I pressed F5: in stock again!!!! Put it in cart and finish

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And it was quite an adventure.
  • Wave 3 of course, why take 3 chances if you can have 1
  • Office meeting started 30 minutes before. 10 minutes before it was my turn, quickly wrap it up, a few minute before, I finished: next!!!
  • 2 minutes before, I got one in my cart, but it failed
  • I wasn't able to open my cart, so I had to put another item in it, then remove it, then try to complete, 2 fails.
  • When I removed the Kraken to put a new one in my cart, they were out of stock. At that point I admitted my fail on Discord
  • A couple minutes later I pressed F5: in stock again!!!! Put it in cart and finish
Perseverance! Good work. That certainly deserves a beer . . .if you can afford one now, haha.

Forgot your password?