TEST Kraken Captains only

c0sign

Commander
Donor
May 1, 2020
RSI Handle
c0sign
Just realized I missed this back in 2018. Wave 1!

View attachment 16288
I kind of did...I was at citizencon in Dallas when it released and my service was junk so i missed it, but I flex that ol'Concierge Muscle and they let me get the "Private Stock" one...but it has since lost that "Private Stock" tag for some reason....

Edit: Private Reserve, not stock

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I kind of did...I was at citizencon in Dallas when it released and my service was junk so i missed it, but I flex that ol'Concierge Muscle and they let me get the "Private Stock" one...but it has since lost that "Private Stock" tag for some reason....
If you were AT the last CitizenCon in Texas, then you were at Austin at that time. Believe me, I would've loved for that to come to Dallas because then I could have attended easily since I'm just North of there.

Reactions: c0sign

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Is there s

Edit: Private Reserve, not stock
Is there something special about "Private reserver?"
Lol i remember you had to write some BS to get it back in 2018. I think i wrote something like " I will by your overpriced pixels" They gave me wave 5 and for $1400 i got one lol
I dont remember anything about what i wrote i think they based your wave based on your concierge level. Its to bad i didn't get something cool like a uniform or something.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I dont remember anything about what i wrote i think they based your wave based on your concierge level. Its to bad i didn't get something cool like a uniform or something.
It's a Drake ship, so if you are wanting a proper uniform for it, I suggest that you head to a discount store that sells duct tape to pick up a few rolls. Coat your most "worn in" outfit items in it, then strut your stuff in a uniform that matches the ships decor.

I'm posting in this thread and I don't have a Kraken

good luck catching me admins
I don't have a Kraken either, but I sure as hell tried when it initially launched. I'm mostly only here to dish out likes with an occasional goof post when inspired to gift a few LoLs. Cheers!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Kraken Captain: if you are reading this message it is already too late, My Polaris has hit you with multiple torps before you even had a chance to launch a single ship.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am a Kraken Captain.

it's just the previous captain has not realised it yet.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Jokes on you, I already crashed on an asteroid and am waiting for rescue. You just wasted multiple torps!
jokes back on you, not a waste when the bounty pay-off on you is 10x the cost of my used torps. just had to make sure the job was done right. no more you, no more asteroid, just the pretty particle dust of you and your ship.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Kraken Captain: if you are reading this message it is already too late, My Polaris has hit you with multiple torps before you even had a chance to launch a single ship.
Firstly, if you’re in TEST our Krakens are your Krakens.
Secondly, if we have Krakens why do you assume we don’t have our own Polaris’ which are half the price?

Forgot your password?