TEST Kraken Captains only

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Between this thread and people I have spoken to in discord who dont use the forum much, Ive got close to 50 TEST Krakens accounted for.

This is just from the people that are active in our social media which is a small percentage of our total membership.

Its probably going to be well into the triple digits once all are accounted for.

Does this mean we are a pirate org?

Because if it does, we are going to be the friendliest pirates in the verse! 😀
Well im pretty sure drinking and flying is illegal, so at the very least, we are all outlaws.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Between this thread and people I have spoken to in discord who dont use the forum much, Ive got close to 50 TEST Krakens accounted for.

This is just from the people that are active in our social media which is a small percentage of our total membership.

Its probably going to be well into the triple digits once all are accounted for...
the people who are active on Discord and the forums know to find crew for their big ships

inactive members, not so much

I don't see loners spending $1400 for a multi-crew ship

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak

Its probably going to be well into the triple digits once all are accounted for.

At the very least we'll ask nicely for their unconditional surrender before releasing our Aurora swarm fleets from the hives.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
[QUOTE="Montoya, post: 274073, member: 2"

Because if it does, we are going to be the friendliest pirates in the verse! 😀[/QUOTE]
wow, 50 or 100... wow, wow.

Being pirates, we need parrots... so I started a petition in spectrum:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/61894/thread/parrot-holo-parrot

And also to get one included with our Krakens!
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/61894/thread/kraken-and-a-little-gift

x-DDDD

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

We may be the friendliest pirate org out there. Some of us hug ADI members in public.

"We will steal your ship and give you an Aurora. If you do not have a ship, an Aurora may be provided and then stolen!" -- Stevetank the designated driver.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well what I heard about the so called free NPC is, you still have to feed them as in pay them salary and treat em good or they end up leaving as any other NPC would.

So they're not that free... or in away they are free,... to leave : - P

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Well what I heard about the so called free NPC is, you still have to feed them as in pay them salary and treat em good or they end up leaving as any other NPC would.

So they're not that free... or in away they are free,... to leave : - P
Works for me, according to my obsessive Battle Tech play-through I managed to keep morale maxed with the rare slip up from misleading choice options. Look when it said "Talk to Glitch about it" I thought it meant in a nice down to earth way not some asshole accusation way dang it.

Forgot your password?