TEST Kraken Captains only

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
here comes "qualification" process ... anyone who wasn't qualified was moved to wave 7 ... but as people said in the topic - some guys with high concierge tiers ended up in wave 1, some in wave 2 and some in wave 3 .. and my guts feeling is it was done by pure registration time difference
I have been told there are people who did not got a wave at all.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
ARRR! Wave 7 Kraken Bought
Well fuck me! I thought I had til 4pm TOMORROW but its TODAY and I missed out on the 1650 and have to go for WB if I want it. FffffffffffffffffffffACK

Im actually kinda mad about this lol, I had a whole plan in place to save some coin but now I gotta drop 1400 if I want it... Dammit. Mostly because the ships I just melted were for naught and I don't know if I can get those back right now, all 3 had LTI to boot. At least I can still save 100$ with my 20% coupon...

EDIT: I'm ashamed to admit I just threw a whopping $1,300.00 at this. Not my proudest moment but I'll get over it, I had to much of a hard-on for this not to follow through.

I can also buy back a pledge, but I'm holding off and weighing options, at the moment I'm left with $593 Credit, but could get back the hurricane, vulcan, or the Avenger Titan Renegade that was upgraded to a Caterpillar, but it wont be a Caterpillar anymore.

On the flip side, I could either save it, throw about $40 more and get a Hammer Head with 6 month insurance, or outright get a Valkyrie with LTI... Tough call.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Between this thread and people I have spoken to in discord who dont use the forum much, Ive got close to 50 TEST Krakens accounted for.

This is just from the people that are active in our social media which is a small percentage of our total membership.

Its probably going to be well into the triple digits once all are accounted for.

Does this mean we are a pirate org?

Because if it does, we are going to be the friendliest pirates in the verse! 😀

Forgot your password?