Transport TEST Logistics Corps - All your Hauling & Transport Needs

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So whats the deal on legality of cargo? I can imagine there are times when us....uh....completely legitimate SAR players mysteriously find some cargo that may cargo that some would deem illegal, but don't want to bother shipping it to X selling point ourselves.

Ofc more than happy to pay extra for the trouble, just curious what some haulers opinions are on black market goods.
Sry but I only read the first page of this post, so I might be missing some details.
Personally, as long as you declare that the cargo is illegal, and willing to pay the extra, I would be fine with smuggling it to a black market of your choosing. I guess it's up to the person. As stated on the first page this is an open group so it should be fine, right? Or is there a smugglers group already inside TEST? If not, maybe we could make a "branch" of this group that specializes in delivering illegal goods, based on a planet with a very shady bar that only serves the cheapest beer :D

In Elite: D it was the only thing that was really fun for me, running illegal stuff in a Cobra, dodging the patrols, and slingshoting through the stations door with almost all systems off.. I just hope CIG implements a fun system for smuggling :)

I would also be interested in expedited shipping of smaller packets (you took an assassination mission on a space station and need a sniper rifle ASAP maybe?), and just general hauling stuff for profits. I don't own any big ships, but if you would want a passenger run on a p.liner and in need of a pilot, I would be willing to jump in!

Reactions: Talonsbane

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
As much as I love combat, I can see myself spending most of my time with my other ships. I've got the ships to operate a small support fleet with a hospital, soon to have a place to repair (whenever they release the Crucible) and a massive place to store ammunition and hopefully fuel.

I'm a fan of logistics, spreadsheets and research.. so whatever TLC needs I'll do my best to help out.
Do you have a background in Logistics?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I would be interested in helping to maintain a spreadsheet to track profit margins as to where to buy low and sell high. I intend to do a lot of trading in game anyway.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Gotta start somewhere. I'm definitely looking forward to drunken space trucking.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Does anyone know if the Misc Hull series be flight ready for 3.0 or is that still on target for 3.1?
Not all of them. I THINK the Hull C might make the 3.0, but the rest are still in concept last I heard.
I am seriously contemplating getting a Hull B though. It is the largest Hull that can land without a station correct?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So we finally get cargo in 3.0, I can't wait to start trading in my Freelancer. Anybody else is ready for space trucking?
I am ready! Did you see the latest ATV, the turndown showed them working through the Cargo bugs, i.e., the screen where you buy and sell cargo. It looks really well developed, at least for an alpha stage.

Finally! something to do, besides dogfighting and turning CommLinks back on...

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
That's not a bad idea to have - leave the heavy lifting to people like us, and we'll get you the cargo you need where possible. Just remember, this is a "leisure" logistics group, not an "on-demand" logistics.

So if you find yourself short-handed on torpedoes (which you really should've seen coming) and you demand a shipment immediately, nobody's gonna take that shipment immediately unless you fork up a massive wad of credits.
What if I have Amazon prime? Fast free shipping Right? Jk:p

Forgot your password?