TEST meeting: What hours are best for you?

When is the best time for a Friday meeting?

• 5pm East coast

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • 7pm East coast

Votes: 42 42.0%
  • 9pm East coast

Votes: 41 41.0%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Because I suffer from reading comprehension problems, I voted before I found out it was on a Friday. Earlier-ish is better for me because I host a D&D game every other Friday that starts at 7. 5PM would be perfect.
Invite your D&D friends along for the ride and get them to join TEST.

Reactions: RipVanDan

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
I think the 5PM votes should count as 7PM, as the 7PM is obviously better for them :) (only saying this cause I don't want 9, but I still have a point :))

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
So far 7pm is in the lead, so lets plan this for 7 for NEXT Friday.

That is 7pm Ease Coast time, Friday 29th
I am officially submitting a Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight Giveaway for this meeting. I will give you the codes via email. You handle the the actual giveaway/contest?

Reactions: o-BHG-o

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
But... I just bought a special case of beer for THIS friday. Oh well. Instant pre party before the official Party, er, meeting.
And because I was totally f'd up with what time this meeting was being talked about:
7pm Montoya Time=
6pm middle flatland boring part of country time,5pm jagged mountains time, 4pm damn drunk hippy west coast time,
then there's that water stuff for a while (and Eskimos... any testers in Alaska?) 3pm
2pm Surfers in Hawaii, 1pm more water stuff
then things get weird for my dum american brain cause
my brain broke, sorry rest of the world... me not du gud in math, and beer
I couldn't find a map that would let me pick a time and go around the globe easy and so many plusses and minuses and oh well.
At least I know (I think) what time it will be next weekend. (and here I thought maybe I'd be helpful, but all you get is another drunk ramble.)

Reactions: RipVanDan

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: o-BHG-o
Forgot your password?