TEST Movie Night is restarting! (Saturday at 3 PM EST)

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Hey y'all,

Now that I have time again I will be hosting TEST MOVIE NIGHT!!! more often. First one is gonna be this Saturday at 3PM EST. Probably going to be playing either Leon the Professional, Ghost in the Shell (The original one), or Redline.

We are gonna be using Kast (formerly Rabbit) to stream together, you can download it here: https://kast.gg/download.html If you do not want to download software (I am still screening it for issue) there will be a chrome link for you to view from.

I will regularly be changing the time so more people can get involved. You can suggest films from Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, Tubi, or PlutoTV.

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock

hmm thats 4 am for me ... guess nope
Most definitely going to be changing the times so more people can show up, if I need I might move this one to Saturday earlier in the day, if anyone has suggestions for a good time let me know.

Reactions: Michael

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Ok, I am changing to time to accommodate a bit more people. 3PM EST on Saturday! Hopefully that works for a few more people.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
i like movies
i also like TEST
and nighttime

...unfortunately i'm busy this saturday

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Movie starts today at 3pm EST. I will post the link here and in Discord about 10 minutes before I start it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Time changed anyway as my dad was injured in a fall down the stairs. Will possibly try to host it tomorrow but i'm waiting on an update from the trauma ward.
All the best from TEST for a speedy recovery :like:

Forgot your password?