TEST Org - In games Roles and Ranks

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
This raises the question, should we remove the ranks from this forum because way too many members seem to get confused by this?
Thoughts?
^Grammarly made me fix it, it gave it a 96 percent now.

YES! Ranks from posts are kinda meaningless as they don't seem effective recently for increasing activity levels.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Why do ranks always have to be military sounding?
As someone who spend over a decade carrying around useless tinsel on his shoulders, I support the motion to demilitarize ranks.
If there is no such motion, let there be one.
Ranks should be as useless and ridiculous sounding as they are.

I call dibs on "Chief executive vice president of doing stuff".
Alternatively, "Senior lead rum drinker" is also acceptable.

This has been my yearly emergence from lurkerdom. Have a nice day.

p.s.: "Supreme lurker deluxe" would also be a nice rank to have ;)
I still call Window Licker! Maybe "Chief Window Licker"
YES! Ranks from posts are kinda meaningless as they don't seem effective recently for increasing activity levels.
But...
But...
I'm winning! Hahaha

Honestly, I don't give a shit about forum ranks. Although the stylized ones are kind neato. Someday I'll get active in game, and at that point I'll be more value added (maybe) than just shit-poster, ha.

I've got ranks to climb in my real life. Game time is just for fun.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Look...I just want to get promoted...and all I want to know is who I have to bribe, sleep with, and/or arrange an 'accident' for to get there.

View attachment 20196
Considering that the top is Montoya I'm scared to know who the "secret GAY crush" and the "sleeps with" are...
It whouls also be nice to know who is selling drigs to TESTies... ehm just for reference of course...

Forgot your password?