TEST Pilot Qualification Confirmation

Mastersan

Space Marshal
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Mastersan
Hi All,

I've noticed that we don't have a mandatory training in Aurora Crashing to confirm the TEST Pilot Qualification.
TEST Pilots need to be adequately trained, as it takes a lot of skill to properly crash an Aurora.

There is a mandatory test to join the TEST:

Aurora Crash.JPG

However, there appears to be no test to test if a TEST pilot should be proudly keeping their TEST title.

I believe TEST pilots need to prove they are worthy by obtaining the minimum pass score, which I believe is 100, or more precisely about 7.

The TEST will tell you if you pass the minimum requirements score:

Aurora Crash 3.JPG

Also, if you manage to beat the Final Boss, who is watching you from above, piloting the golden Aurora, then you will see a really cool outro*!

In addition, my understanding is that If the TEST doesn't say that you meet the minimum requirements, you may be well above (or below) the minimum threshold, which means you don't need to worry about your skills, as you are already great at crashing the Aurora, so grab a beer!

Cheers! 🍻

* I'm not sure if outro plays every time, - this needs more TESTing.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's a marketing move. I didn't want to beat the Great Leader's score (not even sure if I could), just wanted to get a little closer to the impossible glorious heights of the Golden Aurora pilot. :o7:
The Golden Aurora...? A myth, like Herobrine or a tax rebate.

They say that in a TESTs darkest hour, when the orgs back is up against the wall and all seems lost, a golden Aurora will burst from the sun as if cast forth by Montoyas mighty hand itself, a craft forged from the hulls and very souls of all TESTies who have dove headlong into the celestial orb... no energy created by man can melt this hull, nor ballistic round scratch its golden paint... and a fire from the very heart of that sun shall burst forth from its mighty s2's and burn all who stand in it's way, for the GLORY of TEST!

No such thing, of course... no way of knowing really... but I hope TEST is never in a position to have to find out.

Gotin

Commander
Aug 30, 2020
RSI Handle
Gotin and Alia
I think I got to seven....or maybe ten, dunno was pretty hammered that day. I remember thinking it was a fun drunk flying simulator or at least I hoped so because if not it was needing some better controls lol

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
They say that in a TESTs darkest hour, when the orgs back is up against the wall and all seems lost, a golden Aurora will burst from the sun as if cast forth by Montoyas mighty hand itself, a craft forged from the hulls and very souls of all TESTies who have dove headlong into the celestial orb... no energy created by man can melt this hull, nor ballistic round scratch its golden paint... and a fire from the very heart of that sun shall burst forth from its mighty s2's and burn all who stand in it's way, for the GLORY of TEST!
Test Flag 3.gif

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In the actual game of SC, I never crash my Auroras, I TEST land them, sometimes more artistically than other. I always thought that the TEST was the ever famous, "Hold my BEER & check this out" experience & that it wouldn't hurt if you were also functional enough to click the "Join" button on the Org sign up page. Shows what I know. As for this app TEST, here's my results.

TEST Aurora Crash TEST Results 1.PNG

Forgot your password?