TEST Pizza, Best Pizza (?)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Inspired by our Glorious Leader's video about staggered pizza development, I present to you, the unofficial TEST Pizza!
With Guinness!*

IMG_20190905_153308_085.jpg

* in the dough. No added water was used in the making of this feature. Also, no machinery was harmed in the making of this feature.**
**with the exception of an oven and a pizza stone already broken in half. it was a full hand job, no fancy dough making machine was used as I'm a cheap eastern European bastard and don't own any.

The dough itself is 3:1 whole grain to normal flour, cos medical reasons, dry yeast, salt, a little bit of fake sugar, and almost a full can of Guinness (for the two pizzas). NO EGGs!
Toppings are:
-black sides: Italian style tomato sauce, ham, black olives***
- yellow side: Italian style tomato sauce, smoked pepperoni (kolbasz), korn, soft simple cheese (local brand) mixed with medium fancy orange cheese (not cheddar)
*** couldn't find the very expensive black/purplish cheese at the shops

The black side is kinda dry, tastes of tomato sauce and a hint of ham and olives.
The yellow side is juicy and tastes like a proper pepperoni pizza should.

I've also made a backup pizza, in case the TEST one lands properly, face down that is.
It's cream cheese base (wife's request), ham, feta cheese blocks, tomato rings, korn, and the same cheese on top, with a very slight dusting of black olives.
IMG_20190905_152910_422.jpg

Post your ideas on better TEST toppings below, I might give em a try if I can!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I think that's a work of art! I especially like the number of black olives!

FWIW Americans and many Canadians are partial to pineapple, but I don't like it (or bananas for that matter. weird effect) so replace the corn with pineapple to keep them happy, and give me lots of whatever side has olives on it!!! Great work!!!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Ok this is pretty cool!

But where is the pineapple?
You did it wrong! It is supposed to be olives for the black, and pineapple for the yellow parts!
Didn't you get the memo? All pineapples (and melons, unless they come in pairs) are to be handed over to the TEST Weapons Testing facility! Not wasted on pizzas!

Nope, the missus hates pineapple on pizza. I don't mind em, but I like good cheese on pizza more lol

That looks awesome!

You win the TEST pizza competition!
Thank you Glorious Leader! I shall wear that badge of honor with pride!
Unless it gets lost in the mail again...

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Didn't you get the memo? All pineapples (and melons, unless they come in pairs) are to be handed over to the TEST Weapons Testing facility! Not wasted on pizzas!

Nope, the missus hates pineapple on pizza. I don't mind em, but I like good cheese on pizza more lol

DISQUALIFIED!

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

See you understand it, since the majority dislike pineapple on pizza, you get more for yourself as no one else will touch it!

Forgot your password?