TEST Rally Tournament Preliminary Signup

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
With family stuff I can’t be sure of my availbility so haven’t signed up, but if I can i’ll join in whatever capacity is needed at the time.
The sign up isnt the official registration, its merely to get a better idea of a demographic so we can tailor the race to accommodate the majority's wants/needs.

Reactions: Sraika

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
What kind of Cyclone variant will you be bringing to the race if using a Cyclone?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
With the new cyclone variants in 3.3, I am excited to see how they will fair for our tournament! Dont forget to sign up in the original post!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
tell me an actual date/time first :p
This is just preliminary, as we dont have an official date and time. By signing up, you will help us determine further details in the planning of this colossal task at hand. Do your org a favor and heed the call!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
bump, NEED MOAR DATA! Help us make the best tournament by filling in the demographic google form with your likes/wants.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The thought of this made my pants a little shorter. I'm in like Flynn. Signed up for security, but I'd race my damn Ursa if ya'll needed another sacrifi-....er...racer.

Reactions: Printimus

ElChap0

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ElChap0
If you need someone to throw the fight, I'll fly and drank. Drank is the term for drinking more than usual.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
It would be helpful to define the times ( and time zone ) you will be looking for assistance.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
define 'best'
also define 'help'
and 'this weekend'
:p
Best = Worst
Help = Getting in my way
Weekend = sometime to be stated on sunday
It would be helpful to define the times ( and time zone ) you will be looking for assistance.
I agree, its a tad difficult for me to give an exact time as my wife and I have other things planned for this weekend as well as trying to get into SC to rally around. Will keep you all updated and probably put up a playtime in UTC for Sunday. Stay tuned for the actual time!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Best = Worst
Help = Getting in my way
Weekend = sometime to be stated on sunday

I agree, its a tad difficult for me to give an exact time as my wife and I have other things planned for this weekend as well as trying to get into SC to rally around. Will keep you all updated and probably put up a playtime in UTC for Sunday. Stay tuned for the actual time!
i can probly do sunday, depending on the time :)

Forgot your password?