• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Desterion

Admiral
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Desterion
No way of knowing if it's JayC, but whoever it was got caught doing something. I'm leaning towards multiple accounts to manipulate votes as my guess. Whatever did happen though, it was obvious enough to the admins.

Reactions: Haxta

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Atlas Defense Industries, why are you being so stupid? You could have easily let this blow over by simply keeping your stupid open letter simple (and didn't dodge the question of violating RSI rules, such as vote brigading in the concern thread - you know what you did, and the evidence is there), and avoided the obvious downvote-brigading on both RSI and Reddit.

But alas, you just gave yourself a black eye. Again.

Is ADI's leadership a bunch of imbeciles?

I swear, it's stopped being funny to watch ADI stumble over themselves, it's just an embarrassment to the Star Citizen community now.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
I'm still very confused in whats happening :|

The short and sweet of it? ADI wants blood after being called out on their shenanigans, by Shive's note it seems they're looking for some evidence of TEST trying to poach members off them, and took a small jab at us because Seung's "Master of Hamsters" title. Turns out TEST just REALLY likes hamsters too.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Im not very sure myself, but I hope it all simmers down soon.

Here at TEST we aim to make friends and help people in all corners of SC!
The unfortunate part is that they shat the bed in regards to goodwill towards the Reddit community (obvious vote brigading is a huge no-no), and then there's the whole being a dick to Seung in Mumble thing last week.

ADI has repeatedly given themselves a black eye ever since they were "caught", and their reactions have been hugely disproportionate to the accusations. Nevermind the fact that they never directly addressed the accusations of vote manipulation on the RSI forums.

Their leadership is basically the equivalent of a frat boy thinking it's a good idea to douse their chest hair in lighter fluid, and then igniting that lighter fluid in the mistaken belief that it would only burn off their chest hair and nothing else ever.

The short and sweet of it? ADI wants blood after being called out on their shenanigans, by Shive's note it seems they're looking for some evidence of TEST trying to poach members off them, and took a small jab at us because Seung's "Master of Hamsters" title. Turns out TEST just REALLY likes hamsters too.
And this is their first mistake, wanting any kind of revenge in the first place. Considering that they've been caught with conclusive evidence of vote-brigading on the RSI forums (yes, the email screenshot counts), and heavy circumstantial evidence of vote manipulation on Reddit, they aren't making any friends in persisting on this path.

Revenge may be a dish best served cold, but this isn't working, ADI.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
And this is their first mistake, wanting any kind of revenge in the first place.
What revenge?

I have not seen any threats or anything of the sort from Atlas, they seem like a nice enough bunch.

Haxta

Captain
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Haxta
*WARNING STATUS DRUNK*

SO here is the thing. I got deep into SC and chose ADi because they seemed to be really organized. Things were cool for a month or whatever until this shit dropped when I was sleeping. (I live in China, sleep when your awake, sideways genatalia, etc) I went on the ADI mumble and asked them to stick to their values statement. I said they should address what they did (if they did) apologize (if necessary) and just be honest adults about it.

They declined. and the DMCA or whatever the thing was bad.

So I looked for a new org, and my girlfriend rode shotgun. I had looked at test before and liked it, but this time I realized that I could play in an organized group if I wanted, within TEST! If I wanted goofy shenanigans that was available too! The recruitment posters all screamed "FUN!" (I kept tying FUCK, lol, sorry, just so funny haha, obscene fingers. Obscene fingers would be a good punk band name)

Thats the core of it folks: TEST is more fun. Fun is why we play any game. Keep being fun! Sure you can poke at ADI for their bad decisions, but be more fun, always! ALWAYS! RussianJ, Montoya's videos, peoples thingys, it's all great. GREAT! That will attract the right kind of people (I'm right kind of people) and keep em here. I really dig you guys, glad to be apart of this thing and will be getting the Tshirt and stuff when I get back to the US.

Focus on fun, stay loose enough to realize it's a game but allow the effective kids to do their thing and everything will work out.

Forgot your password?