TEST Seattle Meet-up (SeaTESTle? TESTeattle?)

Shenanigons

Captain
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Shenanigons
At Moxx you can only reserve the private room for something like $80 for 2 hours, the rest of the place is first come first serve. Its a restaurant attached to a board game store. You can walk over to the store and borrow a game, its a pretty laid back place.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
At Moxx you can only reserve the private room for something like $80 for 2 hours, the rest of the place is first come first serve. Its a restaurant attached to a board game store. You can walk over to the store and borrow a game, its a pretty laid back place.
I see. Still, we'd need to be considerate about how many people we bring, and their capacities.

Let's get a headcount going, yeah? Estimating August 23rd, in the late afternoon/early evening.

Last edited:

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't expect anything to come up that weekend.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Works for me. As for the locale, I'm fine with wherever. Gameworks was just a suggestion that we brought up during the TEST meeting. I've heard of MVP's and have been wanting to check it out. My friends in college would go to Card Kingdom a lot (and Mox by proxy). Plus the Seahawks play on Friday that week (at KC) so there won't be as much traffic

Thanks for everyone else picking up this idea and rolling with it; I didn't want to have to do everything (anything)

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
At the moment, I don't think we can have a meetup on the 23rd of August, so let's shoot for September after Labor Day Weekend. (mostly because I'm currently critically low on money and that precludes me from spending money on drinks)

If everyone is fine with this, I'll post a new thread on this tomorrow. The venue is likely going to be Moxx, and there will be no reservations, so space will probably be first come, first served. I do need to survey the place to make sure it is suitable, though.

Forgot your password?