• Best Squadron........

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Well, it's supposed to be released in fall 2018, that shouldn't be THAT far from SC giving is something to do... hopefully.

Personally, I'll rather save my bucks for more space pixels :P

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Hmmm, we could have a Test Fleet in the game. I vote we should all be drinking rum while playing this. That sounds like a blast, drinking rum and playing a pirate game. Closest I've been to doing that was drinking rum while playing World of Warships and blasting ships with the battleship while drunk and listening to pirate songs and such.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Its neat but I'm leaning more towards Sea of Thieves:

I think they both look pretty good. I just hope Skull and Bones has long reloads and high damage on their guns for more realism since it seems to be leaning towards more realism. You could have long reloads, but carry like 6 pistols like some pirates did back in the day, so you can pop off several rounds as fast as you can holster and draw the next before you have to reload or switch to your sword or such.

Last edited:
Reactions: StdDev

Lockewood

Space Marshal
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lockewood
I still want to see a Pirates of Dark Water game! This Skull and Bones looks cool!

Reactions: StdDev and Ammorn

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
Yo ho ho an' a bottle o' rum!
ohh boy, ohh boy, ohh boy.... im so up for this :hugging:

Now .....Strike yer colors ye salty, scrappy sea bass...
We'll rip an' burn yer Jolly Roger, ye parrot-loving, mutinous rogue...

Last edited:
Reactions: StdDev and Ammorn

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I vote we should all be drinking rum while playing this. That sounds like a blast, drinking rum and playing a pirate game. Closest I've been to doing that was drinking rum while playing World of Warships
Don't forget the drinking rum part!

Reactions: A.Santos and Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Don't forget the drinking rum part!
If you want something other than rum I've seen some recipes for grog, including some of the historical original recipes. It's basically rum mixed with water and some spices and some fruit. It's something like 4 parts water 1 part rum, with citrus fruit added to prevent scurvy and spoilage, and seasoned to taste with spices.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?