Test Squadron - 3D Signet Ring - 3D Printable

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden
I was considering getting one for myself in stainless steel.
But these can even be printed in sterling silver, or 14/18K Gold, but that last one would be crazy expensive tho.

Last edited:

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden
If its not gold I might consider buying one. Nicely done.
There is materials such as Stainless steel! ;-) ,and one plastic one with alumide dust sprinkled into the plastic for extra sparkles. ^^,
You would need to find what your ring size is tho, cos I only uploaded one in size 6, and thats so small that it fits nobody but me.
I will upload a custom size for anyone interested in getting one in their size.

Example of ring sizes:
http://blog.grayandsons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ring-sizes-2.jpg

There should be some guides and such on google as well.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Aww dang son, that is classy af. I might have to look into it. It'd pair pretty nicely with my TEST uniform. How would we go about getting new sizes cooked up if we already know our ring size, hypothetically speaking?

Edit: Derp, reading posts answers questions.

Reactions: Pendali

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
You need to create an alternative design that's like a stamped ring, so you don't have all these things sticking out that could cut you and other people.

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden
You need to create an alternative design that's like a stamped ring, so you don't have all these things sticking out that could cut you and other people.
Yea, I might make an alternative design, (will explore that option a bit tomorrow) ,but its hard to make the logo small enough without losing any details in the print process.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I'm thinking gold and onyx inlay on a stainless ring or even silver.

I'm going to see if a local artist friend can do something with this idea.

EDIT- I will need a pattern with the inlay areas already pre made on the ring. or I can just electroplate the top and drop a piece of onyx on the bottom. probably the easiest of the ideas.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
And it looks like if two TEST members meet, they can combine their rings together to unlock their secret powers!
Main Street, in any town on the planet... Two TESTies recognize each other's black and yellow clothing while approaching each other on the sidewalk. Their eyes brighten, their gaze widens.... They raise to each other their TEST-signet equipped fists and shout in a furious ecstasy (with slightly slurred speech, as is the custom) "BY OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE... ARE... TEST SQUARDON!"

With a crack of thunder echoing though the atmosphere, a searing beam of light erupts from the heavens, plunging to the surface between them, and the TESTies are transformed in a blinding flash into 12-packs of Guinness.

Aaaand... that's about it. They kind of wriggle around a little bit on the sidewalk at that point. I think they're asking for bus fare. Pretty anticlimactic, really.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Main Street, in any town on the planet... Two TESTies recognize each other's black and yellow clothing while approaching each other on the sidewalk. Their eyes brighten, their gaze widens.... They raise to each other their TEST-signet equipped fists and shout in a furious ecstasy (with slightly slurred speech, as is the custom) "BY OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE... ARE... TEST SQUARDON!"

With a crack of thunder echoing though the atmosphere, a searing beam of light erupts from the heavens, plunging to the surface between them, and the TESTies are transformed in a blinding flash into 12-packs of Guinness.

Aaaand... that's about it. They kind of wriggle around a little bit on the sidewalk at that point. I think they're asking for bus fare. Pretty anticlimactic, really.
Sounds like a good way to spend a Tuesday. I'm down.

Reactions: D3Mark and Pendali

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden

Haha! I saw that playing out as a 80's animation in my head!
Like this: Link

Pendali

Admiral
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
James_Holden
Last edited:

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark