TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUADRON! Hi TEST! Great to be here!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hi every one, my name is Mich and as I already know some of you from twitch Star Citizen streams I like to say if the rest of you are like those streamers I am home.:D

So who am I, I am a 53 year young gamer nerd started playing games in the early 80's and been doing it since then.. I love SIM games RPG and well... I like games
:P Been competing in Ghost recon and BF2 back in the days when Clanbase existed for those of you who remember that,.now lately I mostly been competition in simracing or just for fun. I do play alot of different sim and rpg games but space and space games have always been closest to my heart. Since I 'l probably never go out in space IRL space games is my way of geting there and I am super exited about Star Citizen like probably many if not most of you are too.
Hope you all having a awesome time and if there is anything, just ask me.
Feel free to add me (with a hi and who you are) in the game, steam, twitch(no I don't stream)... and so on.... ;)

See you in the verse o7

DansAFK

Admiral
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
DansAFK
Welcome to TEST mich :)

I used to run a TFC 1 clan with over 100 members on clanbase for tournaments and such. Then again for counter strike with two other clans. Old School gamers right here :p

If your not already, get yourself on our discord and idle in general, it reminds me of the olden days where you would 24/7 idle in the quakenet IRC channels with your clans. Livens up late at night on the voice chat when all the americans get on and has bursts of nonsense on the general text chat throughout the day.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thank you all for the warm welcome, let's raise our glass and scream!
TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUADRON!
Cheers! :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi every one, my name is Mich and as I already know some of you from twitch Star Citizen streams I like to say if the rest of you are like those streamers I am home.:D

So who am I, I am a 53 year young gamer nerd started playing games in the early 80's and been doing it since then.. I love SIM games RPG and well... I like games
:p Been competing in Ghost recon and BF2 back in the days when Clanbase existed for those of you who remember that,.now lately I mostly been competition in simracing or just for fun. I do play alot of different sim and rpg games but space and space games have always been closest to my heart. Since I 'l probably never go out in space IRL space games is my way of geting there and I am super exited about Star Citizen like probably many if not most of you are too.
Hope you all having a awesome time and if there is anything, just ask me.
Feel free to add me (with a hi and who you are) in the game, steam, twitch(no I don't stream)... and so on.... ;)

See you in the verse o7
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thank you all once again :D

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
i take it you liked our (poorly) co-ordinated Citizen con spam, and our free beach balls!

Welcome to test

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thank you guys, :D Oh! yeah I crashed into a big commercial sign saying TEST is BEST :P

Forgot your password?