TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON!

Drusus

Commander
Feb 1, 2019
RSI Handle
ufmastodon
Hello TEST, long time lurker first time caller.

I like a cold one on the veranda after a hard days mooch, I like a warm log fire, a soft cat, and the Oxford comma. I don’t like naysayers so I try to stay at least one hundred yards away from horses.

I read your mission statement, I liked it but I got angry and wrote ‘don’t tell me what to do’ in the join form, I’d still be mad now but amazingly my horoscope said I should STOP today and I took that as a sign, oh that may have been a stop sign now I think about it.

Where you from stranger?
Oxford, UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Well I am Dru so I get drawn to a lot. Can you imagine being called Dru, everything rhymes with it, I turn around at least ten times a day thinking someone called me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Using all my UEC to fill a Freelancer MAX with Big Benny boxes like a ball pit of noodles.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ranarama on the Atari ST 520STFM, when the theme tune first played I knew I would be playing games for life, I can hear it now, doo de doooh, doo de dooo de doooh, google it I ain’t lying, my little eyes lit up like Santa had just parked up and gave me the sleigh.

What other games do you play?
Other than Ranarama? Turrican 2! I loved the original Tomb Raider, I lived down the road from Rare studios when they were making Goldeneye. Breath of the Wild surprised me. Anything Dreamcast.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Left my last Org, read the statements from several orgs that frankly scared the balls off me, seriously, some people want power of attorney over you to play a game with them. It’s spooky, I walked out on a WoW guild once because the GM wanted me to spend two years infiltrating another guild to help bring them down, it’s a game dude. You guys seem chill, I just want to make some friends and have a laugh, that’s what it should be about.

Picard or Kirk?
Admiral Adama of course.

TLDR: sup

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Welocome
to TEST Squadron / BEST Squadron™

" I walked out on a WoW guild once because the GM wanted me to spend two years infiltrating another guild to help bring them down"

You sound like a Spai!!! .....even if you manage to bring us down we will never let you leave! ...i expect your @Montoya Tattoo to be completed by monday
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
It’s nothing unsavoury, you just need his face tattooed on the head of your old fella so that you can salute him each morning.

If we’re anything to go by the actual tattoo will be tiny...

Forgot your password?