Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku

..... but .....

:anguished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:
eew
well, at least they're as bad and as drunken as we are.
But I have never seen one of these guys crash an Aurora in all it's glory.
I say they're unworthy to be compared with the glory of TEST

PS their Propaganda may be on our level

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Awsome

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I'm guessing the banner reads Schwarz und gelb sind unsere farben, Alemania ist das team. Black and yellow is our color, Deutschland is the team? So the team is Germany? Not like the German Jaegers or the Deutschland Falke?

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm guessing the banner reads Schwarz und gelb sind unsere farben, Alemania ist das team. Black and yellow is our color, Deutschland is the team? So the team is Germany? Not like the German Jaegers or the Deutschland Falke?
LOL, it was about the colors, not the text on the banners and no, in this case Alemania is just the name of the team, yes, it is a German team. What about the 2nd photo? did you also analyze that? Now you made me very curious

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
LOL, it was about the colors, not the text on the banners and no, in this case Alemania is just the name of the team, yes, it is a German team. What about the 2nd photo? did you also analyze that? Now you made me very curious
Lets enhance!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I can't make it out, but it looks like a smiley face, a fußball or a TEST emblem.

Reactions: Ezz

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
eew
well, at least they're as bad and as drunken as we are.
But I have never seen one of these guys crash an Aurora in all it's glory.
I say they're unworthy to be compared with the glory of TEST

PS their Propaganda may be on our level
Heresy! No one has better propaganda than TEST. Just ask @Montoya and @SeungRyul. Our corporate efficiency knows no bounds!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
:joy: very simple answer, Roda JC and Alemania Aachen aren't the same team, Roda is on the Dutch side of the border, Alemania is on the German side. I live in between, on the Dutch side of the border, but also lived 5 years on the German side
I love how you say very simple answer then go on to explain that it is very complicated. So, two teams that live miles apart have the same colors, but one is Dutch and the other Deutsch. You, however, are Dutch and live on the Dutch side, except for the 5 years you lived on the Deutsch side. Were you Deutsch for those 5 years, or just visiting?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I love how you say very simple answer then go on to explain that it is very complicated. So, two teams that live miles apart have the same colors, but one is Dutch and the other Deutsch. You, however, are Dutch and live on the Dutch side, except for the 5 years you lived on the Deutsch side. Were you Deutsch for those 5 years, or just visiting?
I'm still Dutch, I only got a German driver license because mine was expired while I lived in Germany. The German driver license had some hidden advantages.
A Dutch cop explained that to me after he tried to convince me that my old 1988 Yamaha XT600 drove at least 140 km/h hill up :joy::joy::joy: He couldn't convince me so I didn't got a speeding ticket :laughing:

Reactions: Ezz
Forgot your password?