Test Squadron Fidget spinners?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
<old>
What's with the young people these days? When I was their age, I was experimenting with alcohol, drugs and genitalia. Now they're fidgeting their spinners and catching Pokemons. What is the world coming to?
</old>
And thus the human species game to an end, the childbearing generation too distracted by spidget finners, shiny things, novelty apps and internet pr0n to perpetuate.

When an affordable iPhone comes out we may as well start digging our own collective graves, lay down and accept the inevitable.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
<old>
What's with the young people these days? When I was their age, I was experimenting with alcohol, drugs and genitalia. Now they're fidgeting their spinners and catching Pokemons. What is the world coming to?
</old>
There's a kid in my class that takes two pills every Monday. The staff prebooks his medical appointments now. There's hope for the future

Reactions: Blind Owl

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
<old>
</old>
I know, right? It's so sad

when I yell at 'em to get off my lawn, they actually do it

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Different shit head. There's the paranoid dude that thinks I'm smarty enough to be out to get him and the guy that's constantly scratchy his balls and the dude that had sex with a lot of girls.
I'm the ball scratcher FYI
So the kids that has lots of sex is the one on the pills? Bummer. Wrong guy. Haha.
I know, right? It's so sad

when I yell at 'em to get off my lawn, they actually do it
Maynard, I cannot wait to meet you IRL and have a goddamned beer with you.
Cheers mate!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Maynard leave some expended brass and an empty mag on your front walk and you won't have to worry about your lawn anymore. Works for me everytime.
I got no problems with the kids

I was a little taken aback the other day when a couple of the guys came by and asked to borrow my chainsaw

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Normal guys? Or TEST guys? Because I'd be worried as Fuck if it was TEST guys.
normal neighborhood teens

turns out an old tree in a neighbor's yard blew down in the last windstorm and they got their chainsaw stuck while cutting it up

so I schooled 'em on how to prop up the limb they were cutting so their saw wouldn't bind

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
normal neighborhood teens

turns out an old tree in a neighbor's yard blew down in the last windstorm and they got their chainsaw stuck while cutting it up

so I schooled 'em on how to prop up the limb they were cutting so their saw wouldn't bind
Good on ya for giving a hand and lending wisdom. Mighty neighbourly of you.

I do love running saw.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?