TEST Squadron hits 15000!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wahooo, 15000! It feels like only last week we were celebrating going OVER 9000!

Well done everyone and welcome all new and slightly new people. Wish I'd read this thread earlier, I am experimenting with Plan B, which is reading threads in random order where i let my laptops faulty touch-screen choose what I read (it has random ghost-touches which is rubbish). I find it stops people arguing with me so well, as I'm rarely back to see what they said to me. They might think they won the argument, but there is no guarantee I saw what they said in response.

Plan A was putting my fingers in my ears and yelling "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" but that didn't work as I could still read the comments.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Congratulations everybody on us reaching 15k. I'm curious, if we end up with enough percentage of the players of SC joining us, do you think that CIG might spy on our limitless posts for ideas as to how to make our future experience even better? If so, then I hope they eventually create a hidden TEST planet with rivers, lakes & oceans made of beer. Cheers! :beers:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I thought your cat navigated the forums for you
She provides instructions on threads in the DRAMA section when she's finally pissed off with people being gits. I don't know what code she writes in but someone out there does: so far VirtualAss and GoatHardon have both been bought to their knees following her instructions issued here.

Forgot your password?