Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
TSFSponsor.png

TSBSponsor.png

Time to Drop the Puck!

I will place the order in on Oct. 22. to make use of the 20% Promotional discount. Valid until 31-Oct-2016

This is their normal price scale,
Quantity cost/unit
1 $145
2 $102
3 $ 85
5 $ 75
10 $ 63
20 $ 62
50 $ 61

with Order as it stands, the cost per jersey is $50.40, making use of the Promotional discount.

I an NOT looking to make any money on this.
using, http://finalfeecalculator.com/paypal-fee-calculator/ USD$58.86 would be USD$56.85 after Paypal fees, which would cover the jersey $50.40+ shipping $6.45.

Here's my Paypal, paypal.me/Kading

Name you want on the back, number(if you want one), and size (4XS,3XS,XXS,XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL,4XL,5XL, and Goalie 4XS,3XS,XXS,XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL,4XL,5XL).

If interested here's a GoogleSpreadsheet for tracking, you should be able to edit and add info.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t0PXoZ6c6Zb0VmUgJw-r4cMtCr2bvyiYqWp5nhHhRfg/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be using USPS for Shipping,
Priority Mail®
Shipping in 1-3 Business Days
Get more for your money with shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days3 based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent. A variety of Flat Rate options eliminate the need to weigh items up to 70 lbs. From $6.45 at Post Office locations and online.

Last edited:

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I'm in. Price includes TEST logo? Or is there a set up charge for that?
If we can get 50 of our millions of members, it'll be a steal.
yeah, this covers Test logo on front and sleeves, name on back, numbers if you want any. It's dye sublimation. Looking through their FAQ, we could put "sponsor" logos on... like RSI or Drake.

Here is what they say about the printing,
"owayo shirts are printeded through a thermal sublimation process where everything on the jersey is printed in one step. All colours, texts, logos, numbers, and the like are applied under heat and high pressure directly into the material fibres.

Through this procedure, the colour is processed from a solid to a gas form and binds the colour to the fibres at a molecular level. The fabric never looses its functional characteristics (moisture transfer, breathability, sturdiness) and remains comfortable to wear."

https://www.owayo.com/hockey/faq.htm

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I'm in. Price includes TEST logo? Or is there a set up charge for that?
If we can get 50 of our millions of members, it'll be a steal.
at $63/per at 10 or $61/ at 55..

For anyone going to CitizenCon, i'm going and could hand them off at whatever meetup we have.

For grins, i'm asking them for a total on 10 items with tax and shipping. THIS IN NO WAY IS COMMITTING ANYONE price check only

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
at $63/per at 10 or $61/ at 55..

For anyone going to CitizenCon, i'm going and could hand them off at whatever meetup we have.

For grins, i'm asking them for a total on 10 items with tax and shipping. THIS IN NO WAY IS COMMITTING ANYONE price check only
I won't be at CitizenCon. But I will happily pay for shipping.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Here's what i got back on the price check for 10,
$63USD each for $630 +$20 for shipping. No Sales tax.
Looking at $65
The Batch has a lead time to 4.5 Weeks after confirmation and 100% prepay.

They also did some color corecting to match the Jersey yellow to the logo yellow.

@Just Jake, yes 321 can be a number.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Hey all,
just so i can put together a spreadsheet. for those interested, Name you want on the back, number(if you want one), and size(4XS,3XS,XXS,XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL,4XL,5XL, and Goalie 4XS,3XS,XXS,XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL,4XL,5XL).

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Count me in! I want CALLAHAD on the back but no number and will have to pay shipping to UK.

what's up will all the sizes? I usually just wear a large tshirt!
All the sizes cover various sizes of kids to the largest Pro hockey player. The company that makes these, makes the hockey jerseys for the Koln team and a couple others.

Forgot your password?