Test Squadron Rally Team - Calling All Racers

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Congrattulation are in order to the TEST Rally Team!!
Sad you waren't able to race sporting the Test color on the veicle... and also I dan0t see any TEST uniform in the group shot above....

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
That's our team -- believe me, everyone recognized us immediately @Cugino83 ---- Yellow wasp heads, dirty DIY flightsuits with beer stains...
Plus, we had our own tag color in the Daymar Rally guilded (below)! :o7:

ScreenShot2026 — kopia.jpg

ScreenShot2009.jpg

kane002.png

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
🏁

Racing Team Practice, June 7

Details:

Date: June 7, 2020 (Sunday)
Party Launch time: 18:00 UTC

Assembly Area: Daymar, Shubin Mining Facility
Comms: Discord #rally-team channel
Voice: Discord Rally Team Practice channel

Objectives:
  1. Primary objective: Get familiar with the next section of the route -- Eager Flats to Wolf Point (66.8km)
    All divisions, buggies, rovers and hover bikes

2. Secondary objective: attempt to record "Highway to the Danger Zone" video clip for the propaganda purposes and training analysis
    Recording at 120fps unless desync present

3. Have fun, kill each other, usual stuff
    Note that beginning with 3.9, friendly fire should be allowed within the party; that means no penalty for shooting a friend

Air support required:
  • Event security (1-2 fighters),
  • 1-2 Cargo ships (Starfarer / Starfarer Gemini / Carrack),
  • 1-2 Medevac Ships (Cutlass Red / Carrack)
  • 1 Photo chase ship [ wmk ]

Notes:

------------------------

Reactions: marcsand2

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
📣

Anyone interested in participating in the Hurston Hurt Locker practice tomorrow, Saturday, August 15?

Organized by Cor5aire and ATMO eSports
Vehicle: Any vehicle except Ballista
FPS Gear: Any, incl. Heavy Armor

Two classes:
  1. Solo Battle
  2. Duo Team Battle
Key rules:
  • No spare vehicles
  • All FPS weapons allowed
  • Fist fighting allowed
  • All vehicle and weapon mods allowed
  • If you die you are out of the race
Please ping me if you're interested!

New_Crater_Test.jpg

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I've created Test Squadron Rally Team profile on star.racing.sc eSport Portal --
https://star.racing.sc/teams/145

The Portal will be used for all Daymar Rally and Hurston Hurt Locker events registration.
Nice!

We need to get the guilded racing section up and running, and then promote the shit outa it and get Shive off his ass and racing again!

Ever since the accident with his M50 on the last corner of Rikkard, he has never been the same.

Ozmodious

Lieutenant
Aug 22, 2020
RSI Handle
Ozzzz
If you are looking for racers... I offer my services.. WHO the hell is this guy you ask.. Came in 4th in the inaugural Daymar Rally.. and 6th last year.... Ya .. not first .. so what...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If you are looking for racers... I offer my services.. WHO the hell is this guy you ask.. Came in 4th in the inaugural Daymar Rally.. and 6th last year.... Ya .. not first .. so what...
Welcome to TEST, where the pleasure is in the participation - and with so many supportive hands pushing you forward, the Glory is inevitable.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Glad to have you here! 🍻

The Test Squadron Rally Team will start preparations for the Daymar Rally 2951 next month, and we are planning to participate in this year's Hurston Hurt Locker. Please check this thread and the team's space on our Discord for the practice event announcements --

As for the team's achievements, thanks to the weeks of research and training, multiple area recon... no, wait... this has never happened... ---- Thanks to the excellent cooperation between the runner and support pilot, and "W" key macro configured on my keyboard, we won 3rd place in the recent Daymar Rally RunWithKane race.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
📣 🏁

ATMO eSports, DaymarRally organizer, invites everyone for GREY CAT ROC & ROLL CIRCUIT RACING 2020.

Date: Saturday, August 29
Time: 20:00 UTC, server launch 20:30 UTC

Rules:
-- All contestants will be loaded up on an ATMO Carrack
-- GREY CAT ROC & PTV’s only
-- No support
-- Solo racing event.
-- Racers will be delivered to a secret location and PTV’s will be supplied but please bring your ROC if you have one. We will have a few spares available.
-- If you die you are out, if you client crash please try to re-enter the race.

When registering for the first time, please join Test Squadron Rally Team at Star Racing website:

Reactions: Ozmodious

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Greycat ROC & ROLL race starts in around 45 min; live stream goes here --

Last edited:

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Somehow we've made it to the end of September. Welcome to level 10 of Jumanji.

We are slowly approaching Daymar Rally 2951, scheduled on January 16, 2021. But there is another event that takes place on October 24 this year: Hurston Hurt Locker battle royale. Let's participate in it and use it as an opportunity to identify our strengths and weaknesses before the next year rally.

Why?
  • Fame
    Make your Mom, Wife or Glorious Leader proud!

Let thousands of spectators watch your route to glory ...or watch your vehicle exploding almost at the end of the race

• Prizes
    Just take a look at the beautiful trophy made by JR Fabrication exclusively for the #RunWithKane race winners, or at one of many prizes you can win in Daymar Rally events

• Fun
    Enjoy spending quality time with fellow citizens, shot your friends, and die in the most spectacular way you can imagine

Hurston Hurt Locker Details

Overview --​
Rules --​
Prizes --​
Solo Winner: Esperia Prowler LTI, Hurston Hurt Locker trophy made by JR Fabrication​
Duo Team Winners: Valkyrie LTI, Hurston Hurt Locker trophy made by JR Fabrication​
Registration --​
Note that registration ends on October 13, 2020.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greycat ROC & ROLL Circuit Race 2020, live with commentary

0000002-2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A trophy made exclusively for #RunWithKane 3rd place winner by JR Fabrication

IMG_2447.jpg

Origin X1 Velocity LTI prize, upgraded to even cooler ship

X1-Velocity-LTI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cromwell

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Oh yeah! :glorious:

Please make sure to join official Test Squadron Rally Team on Star Racing if ATMO asks you to register on that website @DirectorGunner @Talonsbane --

Let me know if you have any questions. I participated in the Hurston Hurt Locker practice events, so I can help you to choose the right weapons loadout and select the right tactics.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
You would have to add yourselves individually to the Test team ; ) ---- but hold on for now; ATMO just told me that for some reason Star Racing is not going to be used for this event.
Anyway...: 🍻 !

Forgot your password?