TEST Squadron Rock Raiders Steel Summit - June 18th at 2:00 CST - Thank you everyone that attended!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The TEST Squadron Rock Raiders Steel Summit - June 18th at 2:00 Central Standard Time

On June 18th we will be having the first Rock Raiders Steel Summit on Discord. What is the Summit? Gutsy question! You are a shark. The Steel Summit aims to bring together people in TEST that are interested in the industrial aspects of the game and more specifically the core Branches and Ancillaries of Rock Raiders but the summit is open to anyone that is interested and wants to listen in. This is a chance to meet like minded people that want to do Industry in Star Citizen and talk to them rather than just seeing their posts on the forum.

There will be a few presentations by myself and others to go over some of the Branches and Ancillaries in greater detail and give people a chance to ask questions that may not know they had. There will also be discussion on how Rock Raiders will operate overall and how we see things working out. That of course means live Q&A with me(Black Sunder) and Montoya. That's right, you can ask Montoya your most secretly desired questions and he will definitely answer! Maybe! At the end of the Summit there will be a live drawing for a MISC Prospector.

Tell your friends in TEST about this, spread the message far and wide to be on Discord on June 18th at 2:00 CST. Even if you’re not interested in Industry, come join in just to be part of a big group discussion and listen in. If SOTS #16(the sequel to SOTS #17) isn’t out by then everyone can ask where it is! If this is successful I’d like to do more of them in the future but we’ll have to see!

The proposed itinerary(which will be TESTed):

1. Introductions
Tell us about yourself, SC name, hobbies, timezone etc
2. Vision for Rock Raiders - Where I see us going and how
3. Branches and Ancillaries Discussion
4. Prospectors with Adiran
5. Internal Logistics Services With GameFleek
6. Goals in Detail
7. QA, Sunder and Montoya
8. Prospector & 2 Drake Dragonflies to giveaway

Timezone converter(thank you @Mindfart):

----
One particular Orion named “Enthusiastic TESTing” under the command of Industrius Maximus had a very Angry crew that while working with great efficiency shouted over comms to the ever silent asteroids “HAVE YOU PRAISED THE LASER TODAY?!” Suffice it to say none of the asteroids had and payed the price.
----

Last edited:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
I shall try to make an appearance if I can work out how to convert 2pm central US to whatever time that is in Australian Central.....o_O.....probably middle of the night so you better be suppling strong coffee! :rolleyes:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Awwwwww that's before I get off work! Wait am I in Rock Raiders? Oh well.
Hopefully @Blind Owl is back by then. I want to know things about biltung and how Montoya got his arms to look so taut.

Reactions: Rolo

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Added to my calendar. I'll bring popcorn.
After the stream, when I will have won the Prospector, please return to this post and say "Wow! How did he know he'll win 2 weeks in advance?".

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Added to my calendar. I'll bring popcorn.
After the stream, when I will have won the Prospector, please return to this post and say "Wow! How did he know he'll win 2 weeks in advance?".
We'll see. it is a nice ship though for anyone that wins it.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
2:00 PM CST is 7:00 PM GMT.

For Australia, that's about 5:00 AM in Sydney or 4:30 AM ACST. Better make some coffee!
Thankyou sir, much appriciated. Thought it would be abnormally early and on a Sunday too when I should be sleeping in. See what I give up for you TESTies? My beauty sleep! :rolleyes:

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
3PM on a Saturday? You bet I'll be there!

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
But I prefer punch and pie....

Will there be beer? I dunno how to speak in Public without at least depleting a six pack. Wait doesn't @Montoya owe us beer?

Please don't fire me. :eek:

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I'll fly by equipped with... quips =)

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'll fly by equipped with... quips =)
And puns right? Lots of puns?

I hope a lot of people can make it. its going to be alot of fun. Tell your friends in TEST. This TEST rocket ship is launching itself into a new dimension and I want everyone along for the ride!

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I sopouse I'll have to make an appearance.... I just have to find out what time is 2:00 CST on Spain.... or something.... :o

Forgot your password?