TEST Squadron Rock Raiders Steel Summit - June 18th at 2:00 CST - Thank you everyone that attended!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I might actually be able to make it! But my mic is almost guaranteed to be a bitch, so no one will hear my sexy voice! I suppose it's for the best. Don't want people too excited.

Reactions: GameFleek and Rolo

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just going to drop a comment, let you know how much I'm looking forward to this. I shall be there.

I'll go ahead and read through the whole thread once I'm back in a decent service area.

Reactions: Rolo

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Hmmmmm......the most important question of all, you may need to think about it @Black Sunder, get ready.......o_O

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

In all seriousness....will need to have a think and see what I come up with.....more interested to hear what has to be said and then may have questions from that. Shall we be provided with a transcription of the meeting agenda first? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Could this be streamed on Twitch too? I wish to gaze upon Montoya's glorious visage once more! (Also, whatever happened to those TEST livestreams that happened ages ago, weren't there meant to be more of those?)
I had asked him to stream it but he didn't think anyone would want to see that. But if enough people asked then he might. if enough [CONCERN] was brought.

Failing that @GameFleek will stream it for us.

Reactions: Blind Owl

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
So guys, Hi! I'm Gamefleek your B-Team - TEST Squadron Streamer (not to be confused with TEST Gaming). I stream mostly Star Citizen Monday thru Friday. Most weeks are about the same except the week of the Steel Summit. I am proud to announce I will stream the Summit live on twitch.tv/gamefleek June 18th, 2016. We are going to have a blast and I hope all of you can make it out on the stream and also on Discord to learn about what's been brewing behind the scenes with Black Sunder, Adiran, and special guests from the Rock Raiders and me, you humble host for the evening. And don't forget sometime during the event we will giveaway a shiny new MISC Prospector for you to crash... I mean fly with LTI. Can't wait to see you there. Until then, game over.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So guys, Hi! I'm Gamefleek your B-Team - TEST Squadron Streamer (not to be confused with TEST Gaming). I stream mostly Star Citizen Monday thru Friday. Most weeks are about the same except the week of the Steel Summit. I am proud to announce I will stream the Summit live on twitch.tv/gamefleek June 18th, 2016. We are going to have a blast and I hope all of you can make it out on the stream and also on Discord to learn about what's been brewing behind the scenes with Black Sunder, Adiran, and special guests from the Rock Raiders and me, you humble host for the evening. And don't forget sometime during the event we will giveaway a shiny new MISC Prospector for you to crash... I mean fly with LTI. Can't wait to see you there. Until then, game over.
Freaking sweet!

Reactions: supitza
Forgot your password?