TEST Squadron Rock Raiders Steel Summit - June 18th at 2:00 CST - Thank you everyone that attended!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I may be late getting in. My older brother and his family are up for the weekend. Surprise!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
It has begun... Like right now.. On Discord.. Get on it!!! Join the other 20 something TESTies already in Discord, voice channel is: Rock Raider Meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Bummer. I was looking forward to this for weeks. Silly real life and family showing up. Sigh. Such is life.

I'm certainly glad to hear it went well. Kudos Rock Boss. And congrats to the winners. Who got the Prospector?

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I'm sorry but at the end I wasn't able to make presence, I had a medical problem in my home and had to go to the hospital. Hope to be able to assist to the next meeting.

Congrats to the winners.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Bummer. I was looking forward to this for weeks. Silly real life and family showing up. Sigh. Such is life.

I'm certainly glad to hear it went well. Kudos Rock Boss. And congrats to the winners. Who got the Prospector?
Some dirty cheater!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Great job Rock Boss and thanks for the yellow jacket :)
Thank you for attending!

Winners of the Giveaways(MISC Prospector, Drake Dragonfly(1 Yellow and 1 Black):
@Jhonon1 - MISC Prospector
@Bman - Yellow Jacket Dragonfly
@DrunkenTeddy - Dragonfly Black
@Shive - Better luck next time #3 was unlucky.

We had 26 people there with more who came after the giveaway had been done already! Here is a screen of those that were there for the giveaway:

I didn't expect more than maybe 10 people but this surpassed all my expectations. I think we'll have even more people at the next one. :) Again thank you to everyone that attended and even those that came in after it was over. You guys are awesome. I will continue to do my best and make this something people will be proud of being a part of.

Maybe in 4-6 Months we'll have the next one. :cool:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Winners of the Giveaways(MISC Prospector, Drake Dragonfly(1 Yellow and 1 Black):
@Jhonon1 - MISC Prospector
@Bman - Yellow Jacket Dragonfly
@DrunkenTeddy - Dragonfly Black
@Shive - Better luck next time #3 was unlucky.
I still say I should've won something being the only person there who even knew about the giveaway!

Great Summit though, Sunder. Can't wait for the next one. Also, people want that Codex peek!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I still say I should've won something being the only person there who even knew about the giveaway!

Great Summit though, Sunder. Can't wait for the next one. Also, people want that Codex peek!
Codex will be out at the end of the month. The end is in sight!

And then I can rest for a while before starting on the next iteration.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?