Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
TEST Squadron Ship Expo - Sunday May 10th 2:00pm EST / 6:00pm UTC

Start Location:
Port Olisar
Destination: Daymar
What to Bring?: Your most rare or best looking ship!

An event for TEST members both old and new. Come view the exciting ships people have in their fleet. TEST drive them too if allowed. Bring the kids, tell a friend. Don't have friends? No problem because you have TEST! Bring your own food and drink, concessions will not be sold. Want to drive something else around? No problem because the Expo will be located at an outpost that can spawn vehicles.

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'd like to test Arrow and Mustang, its common i guess but i would like to fly those ;)
Arrow is nimble, even more agile then the Gladius, but it only has 1 shield generator. The Mustang flies like a brick. It doesn't has the main thrusters. Make a 180 and you will be flying backwards for a while.
"Hey Marc, are you finally also flying backwards?" "Nope, I just made an 180 and trying to fly forward again"

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Arrow is nimble, even more agile then the Gladius, but it only has 1 shield generator. The Mustang flies like a brick. It doesn't has the main thrusters. Make a 180 and you will be flying backwards for a while.
"Hey Marc, are you finally also flying backwards?" "Nope, I just made an 180 and trying to fly forward again"
Naah is not that bad... but you are too used ot the Gladius...

@vahadar
Mustangs are not a primary fighter ship, so yes, they are less agile of a dedicated fighter, but the rotating and turning speed are good, especially since Mustangs have fixed moanuvering trusters that make the ship very responsive.
The major drowback is they dirft a lot at hight speed (hight = over SCM speed....) and they are quite fragile: wings came off preatty easily, and engine are a big part of the ship so they came off easily, and when you loos one of the engine pod you are done since the ship became incontrollable (you loose a lot fo manuvering trusters with the engine).

@vahadar If you are looking for a dedicated fighter I'll sugget then the Arrow, if you just need a cool ship and can also attend some light combat (CS1-2 and some patrol mission) then the Mustang is a good choice.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I am going to make my best effort to be in full attendance... like every good husband, I forgot that today, 2020/05/10 is Mother's Day and so I'm smoking my meat answering my beloved Wife's every wish... with the exception of the one that involves a new Mercedes.

So if I'm late, or you only see me around for a short period of time, I do ask that you please forgive me! :o7:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
some screens!

Attachments

Forgot your password?