TEST Syndrome is a thing, I guess

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
The TEST syndrome (also called the TEST effect,[1][2] collisional cascading or ablation cascade), is a scenario in which the density of Auroras in close space station proximity (CSSP) is high enough that collisions between Auroras could cause a cascade where each collision generates Aurora debris that increases the likelihood of further collisions.[3] One implication is that the distribution of Aurora debris in CSSP could render space station activities and the use of repair bears on specific space stations infeasible for many generations.[3]

Beautiful.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Is this real?
the giveaway may be A) the face its on reddit and 2) the strikethrough Kessler syndrome

I dislike Redit. I also dislike Spectrum. I also dislike getting out of bed. I also dislike going to bed.

I am a Misomaniac. I dislike having to come to terms with that.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
the giveaway may be A) the face its on reddit and 2) the strikethrough Kessler syndrome

I dislike Redit. I also dislike Spectrum. I also dislike getting out of bed. I also dislike going to bed.

Your concern for the dislike of your concerns is concerning.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy

As long as you're happy son.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
The TEST syndrome (also called the TEST effect,[1][2] collisional cascading or ablation cascade), is a scenario in which the density of Auroras in close space station proximity (CSSP) is high enough that collisions between Auroras could cause a cascade where each collision generates Aurora debris that increases the likelihood of further collisions.[3] One implication is that the distribution of Aurora debris in CSSP could render space station activities and the use of repair bears on specific space stations infeasible for many generations.[3]

Beautiful.
Wait, repair bears?
Some might claim that training bears to repair space stations is a ridiculous waste of resources, but now I kind of want to see that done...

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Damn Test pilot that was some of the best combat maneuvering I have ever seen.
Test pilot: naw I was minding my own business when some azzhole started shooting at me and I spilt my beer.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?