TEST t-shirts are here!

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Extra taxes above the 21% BTW and maybe €10 handling costs? How rude of customs. They can be @$$h0les. I once ordered aluminium cooling profiles from China, $90, but without shipping costs.
Since VAT has to be paid over shipping costs, but none were on the shipping letter, customs estimated the shipping costs for me..... it was below the import tax amount, but not a lot.
Luckily the Chinese seller only stated $60 as worth instead of $90. The bastards almost doubled my costs.
Yeah that was probably it, but still I had to pay 20€.. for 1 tshirt.. hmm, probably mostly handling costs then. Maybe I will just order in bulk next time, staying under the import tax limit. Might be a bit cheaper.

And wow, you had to pay taxes over something you didn't even pay for?! So weird.

Reactions: marcsand2

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Don't forget to check it fits before you put it back into the packaging! :D

panzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
panzer
Is it possible to get a European spreadshirt shop? Importing a shirt made in Asia from the US to Europe, plus the cost in taxes and hours to get past customs, is ridiculous.
I know someone was working on it at some point. Long ago now, so it probably never got off the ground. I might be able to do something EU citizens, if there are enough interested for it to be worth the effort, and if our glorious leader @Montoya approves of it... of course ;)

If at least a 100 EU TESTies are interested in ordering merch I will gladly see if I can get an online EU merch store up and running for TEST. Make a poll or something... peer pressure me and I will do it! ;)

Reactions: hardroc77

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Is it possible to get a European spreadshirt shop? Importing a shirt made in Asia from the US to Europe, plus the cost in taxes and hours to get past customs, is ridiculous.
Spreadshirt ships within Europe, set your location when you order, it should work.

Let me know if it does not!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
If you know of a service based in EU that has better prices for you guys, let us know!

zeeZ

Admiral
Aug 14, 2016
RSI Handle
zeeZ
Spreadshirt ships within Europe, set your location when you order, it should work.

Let me know if it does not!
It says "All orders are shipped from the United States. Additional costs for customs and duties may apply upon delivery, depending on product type and order price." at checkout. Only international shipping.

If you know of a service based in EU that has better prices for you guys, let us know!
Spreadshirt is actually a German company. This is the range of options you get from their main site:
1539621187575.png

TEST shop only has the third column with NA and Oceania available. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it requires a second EU account that's linked with the US one to be set up for all options to show up. For a bad example, Fortnite does this.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Where would one be able to procure one of those TEST Flag's that we see every so often at Citizen-Con and gatherings?

Shadowscout

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Shadowscout
Anyone in UK / EU ordered from the test.gg store? Curious about delivery times, I ordered some stuff 6 weeks back and still dont have it.

Also just realised I only have the paypal receipt and nothing with any shipping detials on it.

Don't get me wrong I didn't expect it to be fast , I just didn't expect CIG merch delivery speed 🤣

Forgot your password?