TEST TOURNAMENT

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Sorry for being no show in game yesterday. I was going off the old schedule which (I thought) didn't have our team scheduled for this weekend.

thats what i asked in the begin "add if you are LFG or if you have a team" and everybody was LFG .
I am not starting this tournament agian, we can vote on to finish all the matches or have the awesomeduse and han-burgundy the winner .
they won 4 and lost 0

the purpose of this tournament was to bring people together
I'm good with whatever you guys want to do, declare winners or schedule more matches.

I was LFG when tourney began, now I am TEAM 4 forever! @ADKL you have succeeding in bringing people together! I know it was frustrating dealing with bugs and getting schedules organised, but I hope we do this again with future patches and more TESTies. Thanks a bunch for getting this tournament going!

Congratulations to the victors!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
now I am TEAM 4 forever!
May I correct you, we are Beerjerker Brigade forever :cool:

@ADKL you have succeeding in bringing people together! I know it was frustrating dealing with bugs and getting schedules organised, but I hope we do this again with future patches and more TESTies. Thanks a bunch for getting this tournament going!
I couldn't say it better :)

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
i am going this thread stay here till Friday and then decide

Reactions: marcsand2

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Sorry, I wasn't around this weekend and i thought this version of a tourny was over. That would be my vote as far as continuing it, also. Thank you @ADKL for dealing with the frustrations of (trying to) organizing a bunch of dysfunctional Testies :D. I second my teammates thoughts in i hope we do this again in the future. Beerjerkers for Life!

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
So i declare team 5 winners :Han-Burgundy,Theawesomedude,...of this tournament , cause they have the most wins
source

go ask @Montoya for your 1000$ prizemoney

and special thanks to thunder kraken for standing in as mutch as he has

Last edited:

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
With the 2.6 AC we should be able to bring any flyable ship into a private game...
Starfarer duels! Connie combat! Freelancer free-for-all's! Retaliator rampages! ARGO MEGA BATTLE CAGE MATCHES!!!
mrkOZ.gif

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
With the 2.6 AC we should be able to bring any flyable ship into a private game...
Starfarer duels! Connie combat! Freelancer free-for-all's! Retaliator rampages! ARGO MEGA BATTLE CAGE MATCHES!!!
View attachment 4273
Freelancer already can fly in AC, very funny when flying with friendlies, missiles don't discriminate.

OK, technically that are rockets :D

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
i was thinking star marine in march
so there is like 6 months between tournaments

Forgot your password?